See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Field Mining Service Diesel Fitter Maintenance – Emerald Region
- Careers Sign In Home Submit Resume
- Inquiries Field Service Diesel Fitter
- Emerald Region Emerald Queensland
Even Time Roster Hitachi Construction Machinery Australia is a global brand providing a variety of machinery for the Construction and Mining industries.Due to continued growth within the region they currently have opportunities starting immediately for enthusiastic and motivated individuals to join the Emerald Field Service Team.
Based out of their Emerald Branch working predominantly an Even Time Roster you will hold the relevant qualifications of Heavy Diesel Mechanic/Mobile Plant Mechanic and will be servicing and supporting customers in the Emerald region, surrounding areas also encompassing the Western Bowen Basin.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Diagnostic, repairs and maintenance of new and used construction & mining equipment in accordance with manufacturer specifications
- Ability to work autonomously as well as within a team environment Completion and submission of all relevant paperwork and reports
- Provide timely customer service while maintaining a clean and tidy work environment in line with the Company and customer standards
To be successful in this role you must possess the following skills:
- Relevant Trade Qualification of “Heavy Diesel Mechanic/Mobile Plant Mechanic”
- Proven experience working on construction, forestry & mining equipment
- A HR license would be highly regarded”Working at heights” qualifications and an EWP License will also be highly regarded
- Ability to navigate computer programs for diagnostics and troubleshooting.
- A strong safety focus with a sound understanding of Workplace Health and Safety principles
- Excellent customer service and communication skills, with sound ability to meet requirements With this in mind,
HCA also offers:
- Access to ongoing OEM Training and Benefits
- An opportunity to work on a wide range of Hitachi, Deere and Bell construction & forestry equipment AGENCIES
Jobs Field Service Plant Mechanic
- Sydney Metro Revesby New South Wales, Australia Resident Field Service Plant Mechanic
- Canberra & Surrounding Suburbs Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia Field Service Plant Mechanic -Tom Price Tom Price WA, Australia Shut Crew Plant Mechanics
- FIFO Perth Forrestdale WA, Australia Lube Truck Mechanic
- Adelaide Adelaide SA, Australia Workshop Service Fitter
- Somerton VIC, Australia Workshop Fitter
- Dandenong Dandenong VIC, Australia Site Support Fitter
- Gunnedah Gunnedah, New South Wales, Australia Workshop Fitter
- Perth Forrestdale WA, Australia Field Service Plant Mechanic
- Perth Forrestdale, Western Australia, Australia Workshop Mechanic
- Mining Assembly Perth WA, Australia Workshop Mechanic
- Mining Assembly Perth WA, Australia Workshop Fitter
- Reman Forrestdale WA, Australia Workshop Supervisor
- Emerald Emerald QLD, Australia High Voltage Electrician
Please submit your resume in a MS Word format by clicking on the Apply button below. All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
Would you like to apply?
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities.Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 Induction TrainingApply for Field Mining Service Diesel Fitter Maintenance Emerald Queensland
About the Bowen Basin
The Bowen Basin contains the largest coal reserves in Australia. This major coal producing region contains one of the world’s largest deposits of bituminous coal.
The Basin contains much of the known Permian coal resources in Queensland including virtually all of the known mineable prime coking coal. It was named for the Bowen River, itself named after Queensland’s first Governor, Sir George Bowen.
The Bowen Basin covers an area of over 60,000 square kilometres in Central Queensland running from Collinsville to Theodore and is dotted with many coal mines operated by multiple mining companies.