iMINCO Mining Jobs - sign up for 2020 mining jobs
EOI – Underground Miners & Trades
Due to increased operational demand are opening expressions of interest to be submitted for the following positions
One Key Resources are proud to announce their partnership with Rio Tinto Kestrel Mine in providing skilled labour and professional services across the mines operation. Building on both organization strengths and success Rio Tinto has chosen to strategically partner with One Key Resources to offer the Emerald & Capella community; local employment opportunities and continuity through long term work.
Opening expressions of interest to be submitted for the following positions:
- Fitters (Surface & Underground)
- Electricians (Surface, Underground & CHPP)
- Underground Operators
To be successful in these positions you require a strong safety culture, high level of skill in Underground Coal Mining and be an active member of the Emerald and Capella community.
- Competitive Hourly Rates + Super
- 12 hour shifts – Bus to and from site
- Lifestyle Roster – 5/5/4/5
- Residential role
- Demonstrated experience as an Open-Cut or Underground Coal Mine Worker
- Verified Coal competencies – Trade Certificate if applicable
- Current QLD Coal Board Medical
- Current Standard 11 Induction Training Statement of Attainment
- Proof of Australian working entitlement (e.g. Birth Certificate, Passport or Citizenship Certificate)
- Demonstrate a strong safety culture
- Ability to work as a part of a cohesive team
- Ability to pass a Pre-Employment Medical
Kestrel Mine seeks to be more than just a major source of local employment and economic growth, rather to work in partnership with the local community to help provide positive and sustainable outcomes for the Emerald region. Overall their objective is to develop strong values based teams who live out the ideals of safety, teamwork, respect, integrity and excellence.
If you fit the above requirements then look no further and apply online now! We look forward to speaking with you about the above opportunity.