See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Experienced Underground Coal Miners
The Australian Drilling Systems (ADS) Group manufactures and operates specialized underground directional drilling equipment.† They offer complete drilling solutions that have the equipment and personnel engaged at many leading mine sites both in Australia and around the world.
You will be responsible for competently and efficiently conducting hole flow readings at†Narrabri North†mine. You may also be required at times to conduct works in UIS†program and other associated anxillery work.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Previous hole flow reading experience
- Minimum of 2 years’†COAL†experience working in an underground† environment.
- A work alone / unaccompanied†ticket.
- †LHD, SMV tickets
- NSW mines deputy appointment (desirable however not essential)
- C Class Driver’s license. (Minimum)
- An outcome focused, passionate and professional attitude towards the role and others.
- Demonstrated ability†adhering to safety policies and procedures†in†an underground coal environment.
- Commitment to meet all ADS and client†WHS responsibilities
- Ability to pass a full coal board medical and functional assessment.
- Accommodation provided
- Attractive rosters.
- Permanent positions
You are encouraged to apply should you meet the above selection criteria.
Applications can be sent to:
- Murray Tighe, Human Resources / WHS Manager. ADSE Pty Ltd.
If you are searching for a genuine career opportunity, please submit your application via the SEEK “APPLY” button.
Click Apply for Indigenous Dump Truck Operators Position
Click Here to download our Expert Guide Becoming a Dump Truck Driver