See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Mining Supervisor – Olympic Dam
Supervisor Mining Olympic Dam Australia
- Base 120K – 130k + Super
- FIFO – 10:4 – Adelaide – Olympic Dam
- Opportunity to run your own business
- Performing all OH&S activities on site
- Liaising with all departments on site and the client
- Managing site crews
- Liaise directly with clients.
- Carry out weekly works plan with Project Managers
- Ensure all works are carried out within project budget and specification
- Storng civil construction expeirence working on
- construction and maintenance of haul roads, drill pads and dams
- construction of concrete pads, raised bores, walls, plinths, pedestals and culverts
- general civil works (cleaning, water blasting, de-silting of drainage channels)
- logistics support for earthmoving and civil engineering projects
- Managed previous projects from $500k to $50m in value
- Prior experience working on RMS projects
- Candidates should have experience managing multiple subcontractors and crews on site.
- Ability to read and interpret construction programs and identify key stages within the project
NOTE: When you apply for this job Mining Supervisor, take a look at your current resume and cover letter. Always match the first page of your resume to details of the job. Search the job ad for keywords and add them into your resume because if you don’t, your application may be scanned and rejected before it even gets read by a human.