Experienced Production Drill Operators for multiple Open Cut Coal Mine sites in the Bowen Basin. The clients are Tier 1 mining houses who require skilled, experienced and safety minded individual’s for ongoing opportunities.
One Key Resources is a specialist provider of managed workforce services and labour hire to the mining, oil & gas and infrastructure industries. They also complement core business with market leading value add services including skills and proficiency training and productivity improvement programs.
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- 2+ years experience operating:
- PV235, PV275 and/or DK90 or similar
- Dozer and Excavator skills would be highly desirable
The qualifications/certifications required include:
- RII or SSE Signed Competencies
- Current Coal Board Medical
- Current Australian Driving Licence
- Current Standard 11
- Birth Certificate or Passport
- Immediate work
- Ongoing work
- 7/7 Roster
- FIFO ex Brisbane or Cairns
- Accommodation and Meals Provided
- Competitive Hourly Rates
- Weekly Pay
Note: This job for Drill Operators will possibly receive a lot of applicants. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contained in this ad.