See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Experienced Drill Operators - Coal Mining Project in the Bowen Basin near Moranbah
One Key Resources is a specialist provider of managed workforce services and labor hire to the mining, oil & gas and infrastructure industries.
One Key Resources also complement the core business with market leading value add services including skills and proficiency training and productivity improvement programs.
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- Proven documented Coal Mining Experience
- Pit Viper 235, 275 Experience Ideal
- Sandvik D90 Experience Ideal
- Atlas Copco Drill Experience an advantage
- Dozer Experience an advantage but not essential
- Willingness to pass a PEM and D&A test
The qualifications/certifications required include:
- Passport, Birth Certificate or Citizenship Certificate
- Current RII’s – Drill and Blast Operations
- Current Heavy Rigid Drivers Licence
- Current Standard 11 Induction Training or BMA Induction Statement of Attainment
- Current Coal Board Medical
- Ongoing work Opportunities
- Immediate start
- Meals and accommodation provided (FIFO from Brisbane or Cairns)
- 7/7 DN roster
- Competitive hourly rates – $44 – $47/hr. + Super + Bonus
Give yourself every opportunity to get this job. If you are applying, don’t send in your normal resume and cover letter. Make sure your resume is edited to show requirements for this job, or your application could be automatically rejected.
Would you like to apply to this job?Click for more details and Apply for the job
About the Bowen Basin
The Bowen Basin contains the largest coal reserves in Australia. This major coal producing region contains one of the worldâ€™s largest deposits of bituminous coal.
The Basin contains much of the known Permian coal resources in Queensland including virtually all of the known mineable prime coking coal. It was named for the Bowen River, itself named after Queenslandâ€™s first Governor, Sir George Bowen.
The Bowen Basin covers an area of over 60,000 square kilometres in Central Queensland running from Collinsville to Theodore and is dotted with many coal mines operated by multiple mining companies.
Resources and Infrastructure Industry (RII)
Commonly refered to as Black Coal Competency (BCC), the RII competency is one that can be attained by an operator who has previously worked in the industry and has completed a number of operating hours on various types of machinery.
RII competency is granted to prove correct and safe operation of mine site machinery. It is a very useful qualification to have, as it confirms the operator has the required experience and expertise.
You can transfer your nationally recognised civil Excavator, Front End Loader or Dozer tickets only to RII Black Coal Competencies.