Experienced Drill Operators -†Coal Mining Project in the Bowen Basin near Moranbah
One Key Resources is a specialist provider of managed workforce services and labor hire to the mining, oil & gas and infrastructure industries.
One Key Resources†also complement the core business with market leading value add services including skills and proficiency training and productivity improvement programs.
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- Proven documented Coal Mining Experience
- Pit Viper 235, 275 Experience Ideal
- Sandvik D90 Experience Ideal
- Atlas Copco Drill Experience an advantage
- Dozer Experience an advantage but not essential
- Willingness to pass a PEM and D&A test
The qualifications/certifications required include:
- Passport, Birth Certificate or Citizenship Certificate
- Current RII's [...Learn about RII's]’s – Drill and Blast Operations
- Current Heavy Rigid Drivers Licence
- Current Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training* or BMA Induction Statement of Attainment
- Current Coal Board Medical ...*Coal Board Medical*
- Ongoing work Opportunities
- Immediate start
- Meals and accommodation provided (FIFO from Brisbane or Cairns)
- 7/7 DN roster
- Competitive hourly rates – $44 – $47/hr. + Super + Bonus
Give yourself every opportunity to get this job. If you are applying, don’t send in your normal resume and cover letter. Make sure your resume is edited to show requirements for this job, or your application could be automatically rejected.