Only applicants with real skills should apply. When sending in your application for the job, be sure to highlight the skills you have which are relevant.
Safety is a high priority in this industry. This job requires you to have a heightened sense of awareness and also appreciate the importance of safety in the workplace.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Experienced CHPP Electrician – Immediate Start
One Key Resources are proud to announce our partnership with Rio Tinto Kestrel Mine in providing skilled labour and professional services across the mines operation. Building on both organizations strengths and success Rio Tinto has chosen to strategically partner with One Key Resources to offer the Emerald & Capella community; local employment opportunities and continuity through long term work.
Due to increased operational demands, they are currently recruiting experienced CHPP Electricians for an immediate start. In this position you will be required to complete statutory inspections, fault finding and diagnostics as well as operational maintenance on the Coal Handling and Preparation Plant. To be successful in these positions you require a strong safety culture, high level of skill as a CHPP Electrician and be an active member of the Emerald and Capella community.
In return, these positions offer
- Immediate Start
- $63.00 Per Hour + Super on all hours worked
- 12 hour shifts – Bus to and from site
- Maintenance Roster – 4/2/4/4
- Residential role – Be home every night!
- Local onsite point of contact
The Successful candidates will have
- Demonstrated experience as CHPP Electrician
- QLD Electrical Works License
- High Voltage Qualification (desired)
- Current QLD Coal Board Medical
- Current Standard 11 Induction Training Statement of Attainment
- Proof of Australian working entitlement (e.g. Birth Certificate, Passport or Citizenship Certificate)
- Demonstrate a strong safety culture
- Ability to work as a part of a cohesive team
- Ability to pass a Pre-Employment Medical
Kestrel Mine seeks to be more than just a major source of local employment and economic growth, rather to work in partnership with the local community to help provide positive and sustainable outcomes for the Emerald region. Overall our objective is to develop strong values based teams who live out the ideals of safety, teamwork, respect, integrity and excellence.
If you fit the above requirements then look no further and apply online now!Click for more details and Apply for CHPP Electrician Job