See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Excavator / Posi Track Operator Full time Position
Looking for an experienced Excavator and Posi-Track operator for a full time position with work on a 3 month casual trial to join small company. Work is located on the central coast and Newcastle and all machines are near new and well maintained.
The successful applicant will have: Good work history and references (no learners)
- HR truck license with tipper experience (preferred)
- Current national recognized training tickets/SOA.
- Must have 3 years experience in the field required.
- Must have a positive attitude and be neat and tidy.
- Posi- Track operator: 3 years
- HR Tipper driver: 2 years
- Excavator Operator: 3 years
Job tasks and responsibilities
Hours of work are normally Monday to Friday 7am to 5pm with the option for half day Saturday. Depending on the job site your working on.
- Work area is the Central Coast and Newcastle.
- Large posi tracks on civil construction and subdivision site
- Some plant maintenance required.
Skills and experience
- A good work history and satisfactory references.
- Current national recognized training tickets/SOA statement of attainment required and white card.
- HR truck license and truck driving experience is preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years solid operating excavators or posi tracks.
Job benefits and perks
- Excavator or Posi Track Operator: 3 years (Required)
- Car or Truck (Required)
Please submit your resume in a MS Word format by clicking on the Apply button below. All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
Would you like to apply?
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 Induction TrainingApply for Excavator/Posi Track Operator Full time position Central Coast NSW
Caterpillar Haul truck 789
The Caterpillar 789 dump truck is typically used in open pit mining. The 789 has a capacity of 177 tonnes, and its engine can produce 1770 horsepower.
There are hundreds of CAT 789 dump trucks on various mine sites in Australia; working hard in open-cut coal mines as well as hauling raw iron ore dirt across the open, dusty mine sites of Western Australia.
Read more about the CAT 789 mining dump truck on our website.