Excavator Operators for an Open Cut Coal Mine site in the Bowen Basin near Blackwater
Experienced Excavator Operators for an Open Cut Coal Mine site in the Bowen Basin near Blackwater. The client is a Major Contractor who requires skilled, experienced and safety minded individual’s for ongoing opportunities.
One Key Resources is a specialist provider of managed workforce services and labour hire to the mining, oil & gas and infrastructure industries. They also complement the core business with market leading value add services including skills and proficiency training and productivity improvement programs.
The successful All Round Operator will have:
- 4 years+ experience as a mining Excavator Operator
- Experience on: Hitachi 5500/Liebherr 996/CAT 6060 excavator or similar machinery
- Must have current Standard 11 Induction
- Must have Coal Board Medical
- RII Competencies are a must
In return, they offer:
- Competitive hourly rates $50 – $53/hr. + Super
- 7/7 Roster
- Ongoing work – 6 Months +
- Camp Accommodation + Meals provided
- BIBO from Rockhampton
NOTE: Did you know that your resume could automatically go into the bin if you don’t format it correctly. Recruiters these days use software to scan your resume for keywords they place in the job ad. This software tried to match up the words in the ad to the words in your resume. If there’s a mismatch – chances are your application will be ignored.