Excavator Operator Western Sydney
Excavator Operator Major Civil projects Western Sydney NSW
The client has a range of major civil projects throughout Sydney and is searching for experienced Excavator Operators to start immediately This Tier 3 client never take on projects under $10 million, so their sites are always on a large scale and the work is always ongoing.
This role will see you operating a variety of excavators; digging trenches, earthworks, detailing and trimming. Reporting directly to an experienced supervisor, you will also have the advantage of working alongside an experienced civil crew ready to give support.
To be considered for this role you will need the following
- Excavator Operator experience within civil construction companies, including start-up checking
- Excavator ticket
- Operation with a variety of attachments
- Experience on Backhoe, Front Loader, Grader, Dump Truck would be desirable
- Full PPE gear including steel toe capped boots, high visibility jacket and hard hat
- Experience working on detailed excavation, digging trenches for pipework desired
- Punctual, solid on-site OH&S and own transportation
What’s in it for you?
- $35 – $40 p/hr
- Min 8 hour days + plenty of over-time
- Full-time employment offer
- An immediate start is available for the successful applicant
Design & Construct guarantees to keep your inquiry confidential and will always gain your permission first before submitting your details to any of there clients.
Give yourself every opportunity to get this job. If you are applying, don’t send in your normal resume and cover letter. Make sure your resume is edited to show requirements for this job, or your application could be automatically rejected. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contained in this ad.
How to APPLY
Apply today if you want to work with the latest technology and innovation, in an environment where they challenge you to drive positive change.
Apply for Excavator Operator Major Civil projects Western Sydney NSW