Excavator Operator 2/1 Roster
Experienced production excavator operators are required for a number of there clients.
These role is on a 2/1 Roster from Perth, with both FIFO and Bus in/out roles available.
These roles will be on an ongoing contract basis in both gold and iron ore.
These roles involve operating large excavators in a mining production environment with operators having to meet the required production targets.
Mandatory requirements for this role
- Previously worked as a production excavator operator on large scale equipment.
- Machinery experience required – Hitachi EX1900 and above/ Komatsu PC2000 and above/Liebherr 994 and above, or similar.
- Operators having used smaller civil sized machines cannot be considered.
- Tickets or copies of pass outs on machinery.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Police clearance no older than 6 months.
- Ability to pass medical requirements including drug and alcohol tests.
Excavator Operator 2/1 Roster Western Australia
To be considered for the role, please forward your resume through the link provided. Please ensure you include two contactable referees’ who can verify your skills and experience.
NOTE: Did you know that your resume could automatically go into the bin if you don’t format it correctly. Recruiters these days use software to scan your resume for keywords they place in the job ad. This software tried to match up the words in the ad to the words in your resume. If there’s a mismatch – chances are your application will be ignored.
How to apply
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘Apply Now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
Click Apply for Excavator Operator 2/1 Roster Western Australia