Examiner Jobs Bowen Basin
CoreStaff are currently seeking expression of interests for experienced Relief Open Cut Examiners for numerous sites across the Bowen Basin region.
Duties Include but are not limited to:
- Conduct statutory inspections of the Open Cut Operation.
- Provide strong safety leadership and development to ensure targets are met
- Operate equipment during hot seating when necessary
- Assisting with incident investigations and risk assessments when required
Successful Applicants have:
- Current Coal Board Medical and Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*
- Current OCE Ticket
- A solid understanding of QLD Coal Mining Legislation
- A strong commitment to safety and a solid understanding of risk awareness
- Strong communication skills
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role
What’s on offer:
- Even time DIDO roster
- Ongoing role
- Excellent hourly rate
- Uniforms Provided
About the Company:
CoreStaff is part of the CGH Group, one of Australia’s leading providers of outsourced recruitment and human resources consulting solutions. They are an energetic, flexible and entirely customer focused organisation that delivers professional recruitment services throughout Australia.
Founded in 2008, Corestaff has grown rapidly from one branch in Darwin to having branches in every mainland capital city as well as a number of regional locations.
CoreStaff’s rapid success has been due to establishing:
- A team of highly experienced and motivated recruitment specialists
- Culture of working hard and having fun
- Sustainable partnerships
- Effective networks
- Accredited Quality, Safety and Environmental Management Systems
- Secure and robust information technology platform.
With offices located in Western Australia, South Australia, Queensland, New South Wales, and Victoria as well as the Northern Territory, CoreStaff is well positioned to offer their Clients local industry knowledge along with timely, efficient and cost effective recruitment solutions.
Learn more about the Bowen Basin mining location.
The Bowen Basin contains the largest coal reserves in Australia. This major coal producing region contains one of the world’s largest deposits of bituminous coal.
The Basin contains much of the known Permian coal resources in Queensland including virtually all of the known mineable prime coking coal. It was named for the Bowen River, itself named after Queensland’s first Governor, Sir George Bowen.
The Bowen Basin covers an area of over 60,000 square kilometres in Central Queensland running from Collinsville to Theodore and is dotted with many coal mines operated by multiple mining companies.