ERZ Controller Jobs Mackay
$198K + OT + KPI Bonus + Retention bonus + Super
Mastermyne are looking for ERZ Controllers to work in Mackay for an immediate start. You will play a critical role in achieving safety and production targets and maintaining quality standards.
- Aquila Underground Coal Mine
- Newly awarded long term Development & Outbye Contract
- Equal Time Roster 7 / 7 | Camp & Meals provided or Local Living Allowance
- Base salary $198K (+ Regional Allowance + Overtime + KPI Production Bonus + Retention Bonus + Super)
- Immediate start if available
What’s on Offer:
- Annual Leave paid as if at work
- 100% reimbursement for the cost of approved courses and study
- Paid study days for university study
- Mastermyne tailored leadership programs
- Diploma Project Management
- Certificate IV Leadership
- Deputy Qualification
- 2 Year anniversary watch + gifts for additional years of service
- Baby Benefit, Mum’s baby bonus & Dad’s new arrival leave can help parents support their family.
- A Bloody Great Cause, be rewarded by Mastermyne each time you reach a Red Cross Blood Donation Milestone.
- Hospital Help, have $250 contributed towards your private health hospital excess
- Business improvement, safety and innovation rewards
- Family Christmas parties
- Employee Christmas gifts
- “Well Pay” – personal leave paid out on termination for employees on QLD and Illawarra Mining Projects
- Group Income Protection Insurance, discounted premiums for Mastermyne employees
- Reimbursement for prescription safety glasses ($350)
- Salary Packaging
- Motor Vehicle Novated Leasing
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP), well-being assistance that’s free for all the family
- Emergency shelter accommodation and paid domestic violence leave
Minimum skills and experience required:
- Experience in a similar role;
- Extensive underground coal experience;
- Scheduled work is planned and delivered to a high standard and related reports are completed, analysed and delivered in agreed time frames;
- Provide leadership to crew members, setting examples and assisting in crew training and development;
- Actively promote and participate in mine safety among your crew; leading by example in conducting risk assessments and communicating to all crew members;
- Review / conduct hazard and risk assessments and communication to all persons working;
- Ensure activities are aligned to planned schedule;
- Identity potential improvements to the process & action;
- Coaching and mentoring team members;
- Queensland Deputy Certificate;
- Signed copies of training transcripts and/or authorisations;
- Supervisor S123 and G2 Certificates
- Valid Driver’s Licence.
Apply Here for ERZ Controller Jobs Mackay
Learn more about the Bowen Basin mining location.
The Bowen Basin contains the largest coal reserves in Australia. This major coal producing region contains one of the world’s largest deposits of bituminous coal.
The Basin contains much of the known Permian coal resources in Queensland including virtually all of the known mineable prime coking coal. It was named for the Bowen River, itself named after Queensland’s first Governor, Sir George Bowen.
The Bowen Basin covers an area of over 60,000 square kilometres in Central Queensland running from Collinsville to Theodore and is dotted with many coal mines operated by multiple mining companies.
Caterpillar Haul truck 793
The 793F has a load cpacityof 226.8 ton (US) and a top speed of 60 kilometres an hour. It's a turbocharged air-to-air aftercooled diesel engine that has enhanced power management capability for maximum hauling performance. The C175-16 is a 16-cylinder, four-stroke design that uses long, effective power strokes for optimum efficiency.
The 793F, is an autonomous-driven truck. Over 100 793F trucks are now operating via Command for hauling, the Cat autonomous truck operations system, which is a part of Cat MineStar™
Read more about the CAT 793 automomous mining dump truck on our website.
Resources and Infrastructure Industry (RII)
Commonly refered to as Black Coal Competency (BCC), the RII competency is one that can be attained by an operator who has previously worked in the industry and has completed a number of operating hours on various types of machinery.
RII competency is granted to prove correct and safe operation of mine site machinery. It is a very useful qualification to have, as it confirms the operator has the required experience and expertise.
You can transfer your nationally recognised civil Excavator, Front End Loader or Dozer tickets only to RII Black Coal Competencies.