If you're thinking of applying for this job, make sure your resume is up-to-date and includes at least some of the keywords contained within the advert.Click Here to download our Expert Mining Resume Guide and create the best version of your mining resume.Mackay & Coalfields, Queensland location.
Safety is a high priority in this industry. This job requires you to have a heightened sense of awareness and also appreciate the importance of safety in the workplace.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
ERZ Controller Jobs Mackay
$198K + OT + KPI Bonus + Retention bonus + Super
Mastermyne are searching for ERZ Controllers to work in Mackay for an immediate start. You will play a critical role in achieving safety and production targets and maintaining quality standards.
- Aquila Underground Coal Mine
- Newly awarded long term Development & Outbye Contract
- Equal Time Roster 7 / 7 | Camp & Meals provided or Local Living Allowance
- Base salary $198K (+ Regional Allowance + Overtime + KPI Production Bonus + Retention Bonus + Super)
- Immediate start if available
What’s on Offer:
- Annual Leave paid as if at work
- 100% reimbursement for the cost of approved courses and study
- Paid study days for university study
- Mastermyne tailored leadership programs
- Diploma Project Management
- Certificate IV Leadership
- Deputy Qualification
- 2 Year anniversary watch + gifts for additional years of service
- Baby Benefit, Mum’s baby bonus & Dad’s new arrival leave can help parents support their family.
- A Bloody Great Cause, be rewarded by Mastermyne each time you reach a Red Cross Blood Donation Milestone.
- Hospital Help, have $250 contributed towards your private health hospital excess
- Business improvement, safety and innovation rewards
- Family Christmas parties
- Employee Christmas gifts
- “Well Pay” – personal leave paid out on termination for employees on QLD and Illawarra Mining Projects
- Group Income Protection Insurance, discounted premiums for Mastermyne employees
- Reimbursement for prescription safety glasses ($350)
- Salary Packaging
- Motor Vehicle Novated Leasing
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP), well-being assistance that’s free for all the family
- Emergency shelter accommodation and paid domestic violence leave
Minimum skills and experience required:
- Experience in a similar role;
- Extensive underground coal experience;
- Scheduled work is planned and delivered to a high standard and related reports are completed, analysed and delivered in agreed time frames;
- Provide leadership to crew members, setting examples and assisting in crew training and development;
- Actively promote and participate in mine safety among your crew; leading by example in conducting risk assessments and communicating to all crew members;
- Review / conduct hazard and risk assessments and communication to all persons working;
- Ensure activities are aligned to planned schedule;
- Identity potential improvements to the process & action;
- Coaching and mentoring team members;
- Queensland Deputy Certificate;
- Signed copies of training transcripts and/or authorisations;
- Supervisor S123 and G2 Certificates
- Valid Driver’s Licence.
** This job is no longer available, see our most recent mining jobs here.