If you're thinking of applying for this job, make sure your resume is up-to-date and includes at least some of the keywords contained within the advert.Click Here to download our Expert Mining Resume Guide and create the best version of your mining resume.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Electrical / Instrumentation Technicians (Shutdowns & Maintenance)
The technicians shall be required to integrate with a team of expat and national tradesmen during maintenance completed during programmed shutdowns. Sometimes during the projects be required to supervise expat and national work teams.
The roles are full hands-on in the field positions. You will be strong at self management and a very good team player.
- 5 years minimum Hard Rock Mining, post trade experience
- Electrical Work License, Restricted Electrical licenses considered.
- Minimum 5 years Expatriate experience in a similar roles.
- Ability to read electrical drawings, P&ID’s and SLD’s
- Good understanding of field instrumentation and overhaul and repair of such.
- QA/QC project experience
- First Aid Cert
- Current Australian Manual Drivers License
- LVR & CPR
- Current passport (min 12 months exp)
Must be able to complete:
- Workplace medical
- National Police Clearance
iMINCO Tip: Give yourself every opportunity to get this job. If you are applying, don’t send in your normal resume and cover letter. Make sure your resume is edited to show requirements for this job, or your application could be automatically rejected.
To apply for this position
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now‘ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
Click Apply for Electrical Instrumentation Technicians Shutdowns Australia