If you're thinking of applying for this job, make sure your resume is up-to-date and includes at least some of the keywords contained within the advert.Click Here to download our Expert Mining Resume Guide and create the best version of your mining resume.This is a Bowen Basin job located in the Mackay & Coalfields area. Do you live close to this location, or are you willing to FIFO from within Queensland?
You need a Standard 11 Mining Induction to be eligible for this job. If you don't have one and are not sure what this is, click the Standard 11 Mining Induction link further down the page.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
I&C Engineer – Commissioning
- Commissioning project | Bowen Basin | FIFO
- 4 month contract | 10/4 or 7/7 roster
- Excellent rate | ASAP start
Client is a global provider of mineral processing and related infrastructure solutions to the resources sector. With whole of life solutions delivered globally they are expanding their commissioning team.
In your new role you will play a key role in the commissioning of coal materials handling and associated equipment.
To be successful you will have:
- Electrical Engineering degree
- Minimum 5 years commissioning experience in a mining or heavy industrial sector
- Minimum 5 years PLC programming experience
- Coal Board Medical
- Standard 11 Induction Training
- S1, S2, S3 and G2 will be an advantage.
- ASAP commencement
- 10/4 or 7/7 roster
- Bowen Basin location
- Excellent remuneration on offer
If you feel you have the required skills and are searching to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
How to Apply
To become a part of the CoreStaff Crew today, please click the ‘Apply Now‘ link to submit your application.Apply for Electrical Engineering Commissioning Bowen Basin FIFO Brisbane
About the Bowen Basin mining region, Queensland.
The Queensland Bowen Basin contains the largest coal reserves in Australia. This major coal producing region contains one of the world’s largest deposits of bituminous coal.
The Basin contains much of the known Permian coal resources in Queensland including virtually all of the known mineable prime coking coal. It was named for the Bowen River, itself named after Queensland’s first Governor, Sir George Bowen.
The Bowen Basin covers a total area of over 60,000 square kilometres and is located in Central Queensland; running from Collinsville to Theodore. The entire region is home to many coal mines operated by multiple mining companies.
Here's a list of mining companies with operations in the Bowen Basin.
- Peabody Energy Australia Pty Ltd
- New Hope Corporation Limited
- QCoal Pty Ltd
- Hail Creek Holdings Pty Ltd
- Mt Rawdon Operations Pty Ltd
- Glencore Coal Queensland Pty Limited
- Fitzroy Queensland Resources Limited
- Conquest Mining Limited
- Ravenswood Gold Pty Ltd
- BHP Coal Pty Ltd/li>
- Baralaba Coal Company Pty Ltd
- Anglo American Metallurgical Coal Pty Ltd
- Santos Limited (JV with Santos Limited, Petronas Total and Kogas)
- TEC Coal Pty Ltd
- TerraCom Australia
- Coronado Curragh Pty Ltd
- Yarrabee Coal Company Pty Ltd
For a more detailed view of the above list, here's the link to Queensland State Development mines list