Electric Shovel Operators Bowen Basin
Electric Shovel Operators Rope Coal Mine site Bowen Basin Biloela
OnKey are seeking experienced Rope Shovel Operator for an open cut coal mine site in the Bowen Basin near Biloela. Their client is a big mining company who requires skilled, experienced and safety minded operators for ongoing work.
The successful Rope Shovel Operator (Bowen Basin) will have the following:
- Experience operating 4100/Bucyrus Rope Shovels or similar
- Drivers License
- BMA or Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training* Statement of Attainment
- RII's [...Learn about RII's]’s, MNC’s or SSE Signed competencies
In return, One Key offer:
- Ongoing work – immediate start
- 5/4/4/5/5/5 – Roster
- Camp and Meals provided
- $60 – $65/hr + Super (super is paid on all hours)
- Monthly bonuses
- DIDO from camp to site varies between 5 – 20 minutes
If the above role appeals to you APPLY today! One Key Resources is committed to workplace diversity and strongly encourages female and indigenous candidates to apply
One Key Resources, part of the Fircroft Group, and are a specialist provider of Managed Workforce and Labour Hire solutions to the Mining, Oil & Gas and Infrastructure Industries. An employer of choice, One Key Resources employs Open Cut and Underground Operators, Tradespeople and Support Staff at close to 100 locations across Australia.
Would you like to apply to this job?
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘Apply Now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
Apply for the Electric Shovel Operators position