EEHA Electrician Jobs Mackay
$82.00 – $85.00 p.h. + Super on all rostered hours
OneKey Resources are looking to recruit EEHA Electricians for work near Moranbah.
About the Job:
They are seeking experienced Outbye & Development Electricians for a coal mine near Moranbah. A real opportunity to enhance your Underground Skills in all areas of Underground Mining.
Their client is in the process of re-opening it’s Mine in the Bowen Basin and requires skilled & experienced workers for ongoing opportunities on a 7/7 roster to support their operations across Outbye and Development roles.
You will work your way through Outbye, Development and into Longwall, removing redundant equipment, reclaiming and refurbishing what you can and replacing what you cannot.
To be successful for *EEHA Electrician Jobs Mackay, you must have:
- Demonstrated Underground electrical experience in Outbye Services & Development Panel
- Belt Maintenance
- Maintenance, Repair of all Underground Equipment
- Power Distribution and Transformers
The qualifications/certifications required include:
- Current Electrical Works License
- Post Trade Qualification Electrical Equipment in Hazardous Areas (EEHA)
- Post Trade Qualification High Voltage Competency (HV)
- Underground Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training* Statement of Attainment
- QLD Underground Coal Board Medical
- Underground Coal Competencies
- Driver’s License
In return we offer:
- Ongoing work – Immediate Start
- 7/7 Roster – Camp provided
- Excellent rates + Super on all Rostered Hours
- A truly diverse and interesting opportunity
- Weekly Pay
About the Company:
One Key Resources, part of the Fircroft Group, is a specialist provider of Managed Workforce and Labour Hire solutions to the Mining, Oil & Gas and Infrastructure Industries. An employer of choice, One Key Resources employs Open Cut and Underground Operators, Tradespeople and Support Staff at close to 100 locations across Australia.
Learn more about the Bowen Basin mining location.
The Bowen Basin contains the largest coal reserves in Australia. This major coal producing region contains one of the world’s largest deposits of bituminous coal.
The Basin contains much of the known Permian coal resources in Queensland including virtually all of the known mineable prime coking coal. It was named for the Bowen River, itself named after Queensland’s first Governor, Sir George Bowen.
The Bowen Basin covers an area of over 60,000 square kilometres in Central Queensland running from Collinsville to Theodore and is dotted with many coal mines operated by multiple mining companies.
Standard 11 Mining Induction
The Standard 11 is a course that provides skill and knowledge required for working in surface coal mines under the QLD Mining Inspectorate Recognised Standard 11.
If your job means you must access a Queensland coal mine site - you'll need a Standard 11.
The Standard 11 covers essential safety training designed to keep you and other workers safe from injury and harm when working on site.
You can book your course online and we will find a training provider close to your location - we do all the work for you.