If you're thinking of applying for this job, make sure your resume is up-to-date and includes at least some of the keywords contained within the advert.Click Here to download our Expert Mining Resume Guide and create the best version of your mining resume.Mackay & Coalfields, Queensland location.
This is a Bowen Basin job located in the Mackay & Coalfields area. Do you live close to this location, or are you willing to FIFO from within Queensland?
You need a Standard 11 Mining Induction to be eligible for this job. If you don't have one and are not sure what this is, click the Standard 11 Mining Induction link further down the page.
Only applicants with real skills should apply. When sending in your application for the job, be sure to highlight the skills you have which are relevant.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
EEHA Electrician Jobs Mackay
$82.00 – $85.00 p.h. + Super on all rostered hours
OneKey Resources are searching to recruit EEHA Electricians for work near Moranbah.
About the Job:
They are seeking experienced Outbye & Development Electricians for a coal mine near Moranbah. A real opportunity to enhance your Underground Skills in all areas of Underground Mining.
Their client is in the process of re-opening it’s Mine in the Bowen Basin and requires skilled & experienced workers for ongoing opportunities on a 7/7 roster to support their operations across Outbye and Development roles.
You will work your way through Outbye, Development and into Longwall, removing redundant equipment, reclaiming and refurbishing what you can and replacing what you cannot.
To be successful for *EEHA Electrician Jobs Mackay, you must have:
- Demonstrated Underground electrical experience in Outbye Services & Development Panel
- Belt Maintenance
- Maintenance, Repair of all Underground Equipment
- Power Distribution and Transformers
The qualifications/certifications required include:
- Current Electrical Works License
- Post Trade Qualification Electrical Equipment in Hazardous Areas (EEHA)
- Post Trade Qualification High Voltage Competency (HV)
- Underground Standard 11 Induction Training Statement of Attainment
- QLD Underground Coal Board Medical
- Underground Coal Competencies
- Driver’s License
In return we offer:
- Ongoing work – Immediate Start
- 7/7 Roster – Camp provided
- Excellent rates + Super on all Rostered Hours
- A truly diverse and interesting opportunity
- Weekly Pay
About the Company:
One Key Resources, part of the Fircroft Group, is a specialist provider of Managed Workforce and Labour Hire solutions to the Mining, Oil & Gas and Infrastructure Industries. An employer of choice, One Key Resources employs Open Cut and Underground Operators, Tradespeople and Support Staff at close to 100 locations across Australia.
About the Bowen Basin mining region, Queensland.
The Queensland Bowen Basin contains the largest coal reserves in Australia. This major coal producing region contains one of the world’s largest deposits of bituminous coal.
The Basin contains much of the known Permian coal resources in Queensland including virtually all of the known mineable prime coking coal. It was named for the Bowen River, itself named after Queensland’s first Governor, Sir George Bowen.
The Bowen Basin covers a total area of over 60,000 square kilometres and is located in Central Queensland; running from Collinsville to Theodore. The entire region is home to many coal mines operated by multiple mining companies.
Here's a list of mining companies with operations in the Bowen Basin.
- Peabody Energy Australia Pty Ltd
- New Hope Corporation Limited
- QCoal Pty Ltd
- Hail Creek Holdings Pty Ltd
- Mt Rawdon Operations Pty Ltd
- Glencore Coal Queensland Pty Limited
- Fitzroy Queensland Resources Limited
- Conquest Mining Limited
- Ravenswood Gold Pty Ltd
- BHP Coal Pty Ltd/li>
- Baralaba Coal Company Pty Ltd
- Anglo American Metallurgical Coal Pty Ltd
- Santos Limited (JV with Santos Limited, Petronas Total and Kogas)
- TEC Coal Pty Ltd
- TerraCom Australia
- Coronado Curragh Pty Ltd
- Yarrabee Coal Company Pty Ltd
For a more detailed view of the above list, here's the link to Queensland State Development mines list