See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
EARTHWORKS OPERATORS – EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
Whittens Group is a reputable and privately owned Australian company which has continued to expand since its establishment in 2001.† Diversification strategies have seen our†continuing†success within the current market as a leading self-performing contractor.† Projects are currently underway in Western Australia, the Northern Territory, New South Wales and Queensland, covering resources, defense and infrastructure projects.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a highly efficient and ambitious†company focused on excellent results, where you can have a genuine influence on the delivery of this 6 month North west project.
Currently seeking operators for the below :
- Front End Loaders
- HR Truck Driver (Tipper & 9T Truck flat tray)
- 2 weeks on 1 week off roster
- FIFO from Perth Only
- 12 hour days
- 4-6 month project
- BHP Inductions and site exposure highly regarded
- 2 – 3 years experience within the civil and construction industry operating the machinery listed above
- Hold valid machine qualifications and on the job experience
- Multi ticketed applicants will be highly regarded
- Heavy Rigid License
- High Risk License (preferred)
- OHS Construction Card (White/Blue Card)
- High level of physical fitness
- Initiative and demonstrated experience as a strong team player
- Must be able to pass a Pre-employment Medical including a Drug & Alcohol Screen
- Excellent work ethics
- Must be willing to comply with mine site HSE requirement
Note: This job for Earthworks Operators will possibly receive a lot of applicants. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contained in this ad.
If you’re interested in this role and you believe your skills,experience and competencies match the above criteria, please click “Apply button“Click for more details and Apply for Earthworks Operators Job