Dump Truck & Multi Skilled Operators – Permanent Positions
One Key Resources, part of the Fircroft Group, is a specialist provider of Managed Workforce and Labour Hire solutions to the Mining, Oil & Gas and Infrastructure Industries. An employer of choice, One Key Resources employs Open Cut and Underground Operators, Tradespeople and Support Staff at close to 100 locations across Australia.
They are currently recruiting experienced Dump Truck & Multi Skilled Operators for Permanent Positions to work at an Open Cut Coal Mine site in the Hunter Valley near Gunnedah. You will be working with a Tier 1 Mining Contractor who requires skilled, experienced and safety minded individuals, engaged on a Permanent Full-Time contract.
To be successful in these positions
Demonstrated experience in Operating Open Cut Mine Equipment including:
- CAT Dump Trucks
- CAT Dozers
- CAT Graders
- Signed competencies showing previous experience would be ideal.
- Proof of Australian working entitlement (e.g. birth certificate, passport or citizenship certificate)
- A strong safety culture and willingness to engage in activities that seek to support that positive culture
- Adaptability to change as the operation progresses
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical assessment
In return, these positions offer
- Long-term work opportunities
- Permanent full-time contracts
- Annual leave and sick leave entitlements
- Potential for career advancement and development
- 4D on, 5 off, 5N on, 4 off Lifestyle Roster
- 12.00 hr. shifts
- Residential role – DIDO to site.
If the above role appeals to you APPLY today!Click Apply for Dump Truck Multi Skilled Operators Coal Mine Gunnedah NSW
One Key Resources is committed to workplace diversity and strongly encourages female and indigenous candidates to apply.