Drill Mining Jobs Mackay QLD
Sanvik D90K or Similar Rotary Drills.
CoreStaff are looking for experienced and safety minded Drill Operators for several ongoing roles within the coal mining industry.
Duties Include but are not limited to:
- Safe Operation of Sandvik D90K Drills
- Accurate recording of ground and drill hole conditions
- Participate in toolbox talks
Successful Applicants have:
- RII's [...Learn about RII's]’s for all valid equipment
- Experience Operating Sanvik D90K or similar Rotary Drills
- A current Coal Board Medical & Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training* Induction
- A strong commitment to safety
- Hold a current drivers licence
- Solid mining work history
What’s on Offer:
- Various Roster
- Ongoing Roles
- Excellent Hourly Rate
- 6 Monthly Retention Bonus
CoreStaff is part of the CGH Group, one of Australia’s leading providers of outsourced recruitment and human resources consulting solutions. As employer of choice, CoreStaff employs staff in the Mining, Resources, Energy and Construction sectors.