You need a Standard 11 Mining Induction to be eligible for this job. If you don't have one and are not sure that this is, click the Standard 11 Mining Induction link further down the page.
Safety is a high priority in this industry. This job requires you to have a heightened sense of awareness and also appreciate the importance of safety in the workplace.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Drill Mining Jobs Mackay QLD
Sanvik D90K or Similar Rotary Drills.
CoreStaff are searching for experienced and safety minded Drill Operators for several ongoing roles within the coal mining industry.
Duties Include but are not limited to:
- Safe Operation of Sandvik D90K Drills
- Accurate recording of ground and drill hole conditions
- Participate in toolbox talks
Successful Applicants have:
- RII’s for all valid equipment
- Experience Operating Sanvik D90K or similar Rotary Drills
- A current Coal Board Medical & Standard 11 Induction Training Induction
- A strong commitment to safety
- Hold a current drivers licence
- Solid mining work history
What’s on Offer:
- Various Roster
- Ongoing Roles
- Excellent Hourly Rate
- 6 Monthly Retention Bonus
CoreStaff is part of the CGH Group, one of Australia’s leading providers of outsourced recruitment and human resources consulting solutions. As employer of choice, CoreStaff employs staff in the Mining, Resources, Energy and Construction sectors.
Resources and Infrastructure Industry (RII)
Commonly refered to as Black Coal Competency (BCC), the RII competency is one that can be attained by an operator who has previously worked in the industry and has completed a number of operating hours on various types of machinery.
RII competency is granted to prove correct and safe operation of mine site machinery. It is a very useful qualification to have, as it confirms the operator has the required experience and expertise.
You can transfer your nationally recognised civil Excavator, Front End Loader or Dozer tickets only to RII Black Coal Competencies.