Dragline Operator Jobs Bowen Basin
To Be Successful In the Role, You Must Have:
- Demonstrated experience operating draglines.
- Marion 8050 & BE 1370 Dragline experience essential
- A commitment to working safely and complying with site safety standards
The Qualifications/Certifications Required Include:
- RII's [...Learn about RII's]s or SSE sign offs for BE or Marion Draglines
- Current valid Driver’s License
- Passport or Australian Birth Certificate
- Coal Board Medical (or willingness to obtain)
- Current Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training* (or willingness to obtain)
In Return We Offer:
- Ongoing work
- Excellent Rates + Super
- Meals and Accommodation provided
- Lifestyle Roster
About the Company:
CoreStaff is part of the CGH Group, one of Australia’s leading providers of outsourced recruitment and human resources consulting solutions. They are an energetic, flexible and entirely customer focused organisation that delivers professional recruitment services throughout Australia.
Founded in 2008, Corestaff has grown rapidly from one branch in Darwin to having branches in every mainland capital city as well as a number of regional locations.
CoreStaff’s rapid success has been due to establishing:
- A team of highly experienced and motivated recruitment specialists
- Culture of working hard and having fun
- Sustainable partnerships
- Effective networks
- Accredited Quality, Safety and Environmental Management Systems
- Secure and robust information technology platform.
With offices located in Western Australia, South Australia, Queensland, New South Wales, and Victoria as well as the Northern Territory, CoreStaff is well positioned to offer their Clients local industry knowledge along with timely, efficient and cost effective recruitment solutions.