Dozer Operator Jobs Gregory Mine
Sojitz are seeking experienced Dozer Operators to join their team. Employed by Sojitz Green the position is focused on the rehabilitation activities of the group. Commencing at Gregory Mine located approx. 61 km’s North East of Emerald in Central Queensland, then supporting other Sojitz operations.
The successful candidate will be a team player who prioritises safety always. Understands their role and how they impact upon the achievement of team objectives. Is able to prioritise tasks and work without supervision if required. Maintains compliance with site policies and procedures at all times.
The above will be achieved and supported by:
- 3 years + demonstrated experience in Bulk Dozer Push or Site Rehabilitation
- Current RII's [...Learn about RII's] Statements of Attainment on relevant equipment
- Site authorised Training Transcripts
- Current Queensland Generic Induction (Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*)
- Drivers Licence
- Sound written and verbal communication skills
Benefits on Offer:
- Excellent employment conditions for the right candidate
- Family friendly roster, ideally suited for locally based candidates
- Company supplied transport to and from site
- Training and development opportunities
About the Company:
Sojitz is a mid-tier mining organisation in a significant growth phase. As a result, it offers unique opportunities for quality people. As part of a nimble and dynamic team the opportunity is yours to develop and strengthen your technical and operational skills to meet business requirements and maximise your abilities focusing on the safe production of coal.
Apply Here for Dozer Operator Jobs Gregory Mine
Resources and Infrastructure Industry (RII)
Commonly refered to as Black Coal Competency (BCC), the RII competency is one that can be attained by an operator who has previously worked in the industry and has completed a number of operating hours on various types of machinery.
RII competency is granted to prove correct and safe operation of mine site machinery. It is a very useful qualification to have, as it confirms the operator has the required experience and expertise.
You can transfer your nationally recognised civil Excavator, Front End Loader or Dozer tickets only to RII Black Coal Competencies.