Open Cut – Diesel Fitter
Downer EDI – Mackay QLD
Here’s a great job with one of Australia’s most respected mining services company – Downer EDI. They are seeking an experienced Diesel Fitter specialising in RH340 and RH170 excavators at their Saraji project based near Dysart, Queensland.
You will be responsible for completing repairs and continuous preventative maintenance on the fleet in the field and in the workshop. You will also be expected to carry out inspections to evaluate the condition and suitability to return to service.
You should be/have;
- Relevant diesel fitter / heavy vehicle trade qualifications
- 3-5 years post-trade experience within an open cut mining operation
- Proven experience with RH340 and RH170 Excavators essential
- High levels of initiative and the ability to work well under pressure
- Safety focus with a high attention to detail to abide by site safety processes.
In return Downer EDI offer
- 6/6 Roster, camp accommodation provided, bus transportation from Mackay available
- Competitive remuneration with a leading mining contractor
- A workplace that focuses on Zero Harm
- A diverse and supportive work environment
They want to hear from you today because Downer need good people immediately.
If you’re up for the challenge and are looking for a career move, then this is it.
Get cracking and get your applications in.
Click the ‘Apply’ button.
Open Cut Diesel Fitter Job Mackay Downer EDI