You need a Standard 11 Mining Induction to be eligible for this job. If you don't have one and are not sure that this is, click the Standard 11 Mining Induction link further down the page.
Safety is a high priority in this industry. This job requires you to have a heightened sense of awareness and also appreciate the importance of safety in the workplace.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Diesel Fitters Heavy Maintenance – Rolleston
Dajwood is seeking Qualified experienced Diesel Fitters for a projects in Rolleston, to maintain heavy earth moving mining equipment in a mine site location. Meals & accommodation are provided on a Drive in Drive out arrangement on a 7:7 day shift. The client may run a bus from Mackay to site to assist.
This project is due to commence mid March.
To be successful in this role you must:
- Have a Zero harm attitude and strong safety focus
- Be able to work cohesively in a small team environment
- Hold relevant heavy vehicle/diesel mechanic qualifications
- Have experience in the maintenance of mining earth moving equipment, good understanding of hydraulic and electrical systems
- Experience with the Caterpillar Product
- Performing scheduled maintenance and repairs on mining equipment with a focus on safe, efficient and quality work output
- Attend equipment breakdowns and have the ability to undertake a logical and systematic diagnostic approach
- Demonstrate analytical and problem solving skills
- Understanding of Electronic diagnostic tools and systems
- Good communication and written skills in order to complete reporting, hand overs and daily maintenance log entries
- Hold a current HR License
Requirements to be successful:
- Qualified Diesel Fitter Trade certificate
- Coal Board Medical
- Generic Induction / Standard 11 Induction Training
- HR Drivers License
- Be an Australian Citizen / have rights to work in Australia / Currently living in Australia
- Willing to pass a Pre-employment medical
- Willing to take a 6 pannel Drug and Alcohol & provide a negative result
NOTE: Did you know that your resume could automatically go into the bin if you don’t format it correctly. Recruiters these days use software to scan your resume for keywords they place in the job ad. This software tried to match up the words in the ad to the words in your resume. If there’s a mismatch – chances are your application will be ignored.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain
Would you like to apply for this job?
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Submit an application for this position, use the Apply button below. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 Induction TrainingApply for Diesel Fitters Heavy vehicle Operator Rolleston Mine site