See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Site based Diesel Fitters / HD Plant Mechanics
- Trade Certificate / Certificate of Completion required
- STANDARD 11 essential
- Safety focused company
BTP Group is a subsidiary of Ausdrill Ltd and is one of Australia’s leading suppliers of machinery parts and equipment to the mining and earthmoving industries.
BTP Mackay currently require suitably qualified and experienced Diesel Fitters / Plant Mechanics to join site-based teams in the Bowen Basin area.
Joining us, you will become a valued member of one of our many teams completing servicing, maintenance and repairs on a variety of mainly CAT heavy equipment in a timely and safety focused manner.
Experience / Qualifications required:
- HD Trade Qualifications – minimum Trade Cert (Please note this is not a Cert III)
- Min 3yrs post trade experience
- Current Standard 11 Induction Training
- Electrical and hydraulic fault finding experience an advantage
- Experience working with ET and SIS programs
- HR License preferred
- Good written and oral communication with the ability to liaise with all levels of the organization
- Ability to drive and promote OH&S in the workplace
Rewards on Offer:
- The job security that comes with a permanent, full time position
- Full Black Coal Award Entitlements including up to 6 weeks (30 days) Annual Leave.
- Competitive hourly rate with Super paid on all hours worked
- Potential for Career Advancement Locally and Interstate within the Ausdrill Group
- Private Health Cover discounts with multiple providers
- Company recommended superannuation with built-in income protection (optional)
- Company Novated Vehicle Leasing options
- Access to Corporate Leisure Team for personal travel and accommodation discounts.
Successful applicants will be required to carry out and pass fit for work medicals, drugs and alcohol test, complete company and client induction requirements.
If you feel you have the required skills and are searching to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
Interested?? APPLY NOW!!
This is an excellent opportunity for you to advance your career with a leading mining contractor. To apply for this role please follow the link below.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 Induction TrainingApply for Experience Diesel Fitters Heavy Duty Plant Mechanics Bowen Basin
About the Bowen Basin
The Bowen Basin contains the largest coal reserves in Australia. This major coal producing region contains one of the world’s largest deposits of bituminous coal.
The Basin contains much of the known Permian coal resources in Queensland including virtually all of the known mineable prime coking coal. It was named for the Bowen River, itself named after Queensland’s first Governor, Sir George Bowen.
The Bowen Basin covers an area of over 60,000 square kilometres in Central Queensland running from Collinsville to Theodore and is dotted with many coal mines operated by multiple mining companies.