DIESEL FITTERS – 7/7 ROSTER
DIESEL FITTERS 7/7 ROSTER Coal Mine sites Bowen Basin Moranbah
One Key Resources, part of the Fircroft Group, is a specialist provider of Managed Workforce and Labour Hire solutions to the Mining, Oil & Gas and Infrastructure Industries. An employer of choice, One Key Resources employs Open Cut and Underground Operators, Tradespeople and Support Staff at close to 100 locations across Australia.
They are seeking experienced Diesel Fitters for Open Cut Coal Mine sites in the Bowen Basin near Moranbah. The clients are Tier 1 Mining Houses and and require skilled, experienced and safety minded individual’s for ongoing opportunities.
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- Demonstrated experience of Maintenance & Repair of:
- Dump Trucks – Both Mechanical & Electric
- Willingness to pass a D&A test
The qualifications/certifications required include:
- Trade Certificate
- Current Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training* or BMA Induction Statement of Attainment
- Current Drivers License
In return they offer:
- Immediate Start
- Ongoing work – 12 Months +
- 7/7 Roster
- Camp accommodation – BIBO from Mackay available
- Competitive hourly rates $53 -$56/hr + Super on all hours worked
- Weekly Pay
How to apply
Hit the APPLY button now for this great opportunity!
One Key Resources is committed to workplace diversity and strongly encourages female and indigenous candidates to apply.
Apply for DIESEL FITTERS 7/7 ROSTER Coal Mine sites Bowen Basin