Underground Mining – Diesel Fitter FIFO
- Immediate start available
- Attractive hourly rate on a 7/7 Roster
- FIFO from Townsville, Brisbane or Cairns
Operating since 1962, The Redpath Group provides technical and operational expertise to the mining industry globally, with a reputation for providing innovative solutions utilizing modern technology.
About the role
Based at Cannington Project, the position is based on an 7 /7 rotating roster with FIFO available from Townsville, Brisbane or Cairns.
In this role you will carry out general mechanical work including repairs, attending breakdowns and service work in a workshop and underground environment to heavy mobile equipment.
You must have underground experience working on Tamrock or Sandvik Jumbo’s to be considered for these roles.
- Maintain heavy mobile equipment
- Ensure compliance with site requirements
- Conduct fault finding and repairs.
Skills & Experience
- Heavy duty diesel fitter/mechanic trade qualifications
- Experience working with hardrock underground/heavy duty mobile equipment, specifically Tamrock
- Sandvik Jumbo
- Strong fault finding and diagnostic skills
- Basic Auto electronic knowledge
- Ability to pass a police clearance and pre-employment medical
- Demonstrated ability to work with minimal supervision
- A safety approach in keeping with Redpath’s motto Safety – First, Last and Always.
A competitive pay rate is on offer for the successful candidate.
Redpath is the type of company where you can sink your teeth into a challenging role, get hands on experience and receive learning & development opportunities with experienced personnel.
Please submit your resume in a MS Word format by clicking on the Apply button below. All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
How to apply
To apply, click on the “Apply Now” prompt quoting the reference number 2602-2545-FIT.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Diesel Fitter Underground Mining Job 7/7 Roster FIFO QLD