Experienced Diesel Fitter Jobs
Glencore is one of the world’s largest globally diversified natural resource companies and a major producer and marketer of more than 90 commodities. There operations comprise around 150 mining and metallurgical sites, oil production assets and agricultural facilities – supported by a network of more than 90 offices located in over 50 countries.
They employ approximately 155,000 people including contractors and provide people with the opportunity to develop and grow their expertise and the confidence to grow their careers.
Diesel Fitter – Multiple Opportunities
- Mine Production – Surface Workshops
- Mount Isa/Queensland/Australia
- Ref. No. SJP187
Mount Isa Mines are actively seeking Diesel Fitters to fill numerous vacancies that exists in the Mine Production department. Reporting to the Surface Workshop Supervisors, these opportunities vary across Heavy Fleet Maintenance and Rebuilds Rotables and will require you to perform planned and reactive maintenance tasks, including routine maintenance, repairs and servicing.
These positions are residential based in Mount Isa and relocation support can potentially be made available for the successful candidate.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Working both independently and as part of a team
- Demonstrating a high standard of professional workmanship
- Performing heavy fleet maintenance work, as well as breakdown repairs
- Planned maintenance activities on assets such as Caterpillar, Komatsu & Hitachi
- Contributing to continuous improvement opportunities
You will have the following skill set and attributes:
- Trade qualification – Diesel Fitting
- Hold a current manual driver’s license
- Experience in repairing mobile and plant equipment
- Positive attitude and high safety standards
- Mining or heavy industry experience will be highly regarded
If you feel you have the required skills and are looking to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
How to Apply
This is an excellent opportunity for you to advance your career with a leading mining contractor. To apply for this role please follow the link below.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Experienced Diesel Fitter Mine Production Planned Maintenance QLD