Diesel Fitter Mechanic Mining Maintenance
They are currently have openings available for experienced Diesel Mechanics/Fitters. This role involves carrying out general maintenance and breakdown assistance on mining machinery around the Mackay region.
- 7 on 7 off roster
- Work mainly on Caterpillar machines
- Candidates will be required to live locally or relocate
Skills and experience
- Must be trade qualified
- 3+ years post trade experience
- Good diagnostic skills
- Enthusiastic with a strong work ethic
- Candidates must have full Australian working rights
What they offer
- $50-$70 per hour based on experience
- Accommodation and meals provided
- Work vehicle
- Relocation assistance negotiable
If you have the relevant skills and experience please apply via SEEK with your CV
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
How to apply
If you feel you meet the above requirements, are keen to take on a new and exciting opportunity, and work for an employer that is committed to supporting your career then APPLY NOW.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Diesel Fitter Mechanic Mining Maintenance Coalfields
Standard 11 Mining Induction