See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Diesel Fitter Jobs Lake Vermont
Thiess are recruiting Diesel Fitters for work out in Lake Vermont.Apply Here for Diesel Fitter Jobs Lake Vermont
About the role
We are seeking Trade Qualified Diesel Fitters to report to the Maintenance Supervisor who will work collaboratively towards delivering high-quality solutions and results.
This role is a permanent position that will see you working 12-hour rotating day and night shifts on a 7/7 Roster (Wednesday – Tuesday); full camp facilities are available and bus transportation is provided from Mackay or Rockhampton to the Dysart Camp.
In this role, your responsibilities will include:
- Perform the servicing, repair and maintenance of large scale mobile mining equipment as directed in accordance with Thiess servicing, lubrication and maintenance systems documentation
- Completing General Maintenance, Breakdowns, Services and Component Change outs to a high regard
- Source technical information from the relevant available reference manuals, technical bulletins, OEM and computer based systems
- Ensure good housekeeping standards are maintained at all times
- Conduct required inspection to maximise equipment utilisation
Role Requirements as a Diesel Fitter at Lake Vermont:
- Trade Certificate in Diesel Fitting or relevant equivalent
- Post-trade experience working in the Mining or Heavy Earth Moving industry
- Experience in General Maintenance, Breakdowns, Component Change Outs and Servicing of Heavy Earth Moving Equipment
- Demonstrated experience with Liebherr and CAT large earthmoving equipment
- Current Standard 11 Induction Training