If you're thinking of applying for this job, make sure your resume is up-to-date and includes at least some of the keywords contained within the advert.Click Here to download our Expert Mining Resume Guide and create the best version of your mining resume.Mackay & Coalfields, Queensland location.
You need a Standard 11 Mining Induction to be eligible for this job. If you don't have one and are not sure what this is, click the Standard 11 Mining Induction link further down the page.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Diamond Driller Jobs Mackay
Mitchell Services are searching for Diamond Drillers to commence in the Mackay & Coalfields region. If you’ve got your Supervisor S123/G2 Certs and other qualifications, be sure to shoot them over a resume using the link below!
- Will be able to operate our drill rig and have the proven ability to run your own shift
- You will have the ability to work 12 hour days and operate and lead in small teams.
You can demonstrate a reasonable mechanical aptitude & problem solving skills; and will be able to demonstrate a positive can-do attitude.
- You must have a good level of physical fitness and the ability to pass a pre-employment medical and a functional medical exam including drug & alcohol screening.
Benefits of *Diamond Driller Jobs Mackay:
- Competitive remuneration
- Permanent roles with long standing contracts/clients
- Opportunity for development
- Onsite Camp accommodation,
- PPE & flights provided
Point of Hire:
This role is FIFO QLD or NSW to site or DIDO from the Mackay Coal Fields area.
These roles may consist of either a 14:7 or 14:14 roster.
Requirements for *Diamond Driller Jobs Mackay:
- You will have previous experience working on Large Diameter in the coal (minimum 10 ¾ inches and above)
- Previous rotary mud drilling is highly desirable for this role but not essential
- T130 Schramm experience highly desirable for this role
- You will have a proven and demonstrable safe work history
- Certificate III Drilling (minimum)
- HR licence mandatory (MC or HC are highly desirable)
- Supervisor S123 and G2 Qualification (highly desired)
- A standard 11 (highly desired)
- The ability to pass a Coal Board Medical
- A current Provide First Aid / CPR is a requirement
- A suitable National Police Clearance is a requirement
- You must have the right to work in Australia
About the Company:
Mitchell Services (MSV) is a leading provider of drilling services to the global exploration, mining and energy industries.