Diamond Driller Jobs Mackay
Mitchell Services are looking for Diamond Drillers to commence in the Mackay & Coalfields region. If you’ve got your Supervisor S123/G2 Certs and other qualifications, be sure to shoot them over a resume using the link below!
- Will be able to operate our drill rig and have the proven ability to run your own shift
- You will have the ability to work 12 hour days and operate and lead in small teams.
You can demonstrate a reasonable mechanical aptitude & problem solving skills; and will be able to demonstrate a positive can-do attitude.
- You must have a good level of physical fitness and the ability to pass a pre-employment medical and a functional medical exam including drug & alcohol screening.
Benefits of *Diamond Driller Jobs Mackay:
- Competitive remuneration
- Permanent roles with long standing contracts/clients
- Opportunity for development
- Onsite Camp accommodation,
- PPE & flights provided
Point of Hire:
This role is FIFO QLD or NSW to site or DIDO from the Mackay Coal Fields area.
These roles may consist of either a 14:7 or 14:14 roster.
Requirements for *Diamond Driller Jobs Mackay:
- You will have previous experience working on Large Diameter in the coal (minimum 10 ¾ inches and above)
- Previous rotary mud drilling is highly desirable for this role but not essential
- T130 Schramm experience highly desirable for this role
- You will have a proven and demonstrable safe work history
- Certificate III Drilling (minimum)
- HR licence mandatory (MC or HC are highly desirable)
- Supervisor S123 and G2 Qualification (highly desired)
- A Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training* (highly desired)
- The ability to pass a Coal Board Medical
- A current Provide First Aid / CPR is a requirement
- A suitable National Police Clearance is a requirement
- You must have the right to work in Australia
About the Company:
Mitchell Services (MSV) is a leading provider of drilling services to the global exploration, mining and energy industries.