If you're thinking of applying for this job, make sure your resume is up-to-date and includes at least some of the keywords contained within the advert.Click Here to download our Expert Mining Resume Guide and create the best version of your mining resume.Mackay & Coalfields, Queensland location.
You need a Standard 11 Mining Induction to be eligible for this job. If you don't have one and are not sure what this is, click the Standard 11 Mining Induction link further down the page.
Safety is a high priority in this industry. This job requires you to have a heightened sense of awareness and also appreciate the importance of safety in the workplace.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Deputy Mining Jobs Mackay
One Key are searching to recruit experienced Mining Deputies for work in the Mackay & Coalfields region.
Successful candidates will have:
- Demonstrated experience as an Underground Deputy
- Current QLD Underground Coal Board Medical
- Current Underground Standard 11 Induction Training – Statement of Attainment
- Proof of Australian working entitlement (e.g. Birth Certificate, Passport or Citizenship Certificate)
- Evidence of previous experience on a mine site (e.g. Site Competencies/Training Transcript)
- Demonstrate a strong safety culture
- Current Qld Deputy ticket
- S123 and G2
- LVR CPR
- First Aid
- Ability to work as part of a cohesive team
About *Deputy Mining Jobs Mackay:
- Immediate Start – Ongoing role
- Local Housing/Rental Subsidy
- 7/7 Roster – 12.5 hr shifts
- Coal Bonus (monthly)
- FIFO Brisbane to Moranbah included in your package
- Rental Subsidy available for locals who live in Moranbah
- Super on all rostered hours worked
- Weekly pay cycle
- Meals and Accommodation provided
- Laundry Service provided
- Local onsite point of contact
About the Company:
One Key Resources, part of the Fircroft Group, is a specialist provider of Managed Workforce and Labour Hire solutions to the Mining, Oil & Gas and Infrastructure Industries. An employer of choice, One Key Resources employs Open Cut and Underground Operators, Tradespeople and Support Staff at close to 100 locations across Australia.