Experienced D10 Dozer Operator
IntoWork Australia is a dynamic, people-focused organisation that provides expert services to prospective and current employees, business and government. CTC works in a collaborative partnership with IntoWork Australia in providing workforce solutions to QLD.
Applicants will need the following skills:
- Current RII for Dozer
- Demonstrated recent experience operating D10 Dozer within a civil road construction environment, including ripping and pushing
- Drivers licence and/or reliable transport
- Honest, reliable and trustworthy
- An excellent work ethic
- A strong focus on workplace health and safety
- Available for an immediate start
- Must be able to work Monday – Friday
- Willing to undertake a pre-employment medical including drug and alcohol testing
Accommodation will be supplied for the right person and an attractive hourly rate is on offer.
To be considered for these upcoming positions you will need to complete an application/registration form online. You will need to attach an up to date resume outlining your skills, experience and current references.
Please visit CTC website www.ctcqld.com.au and select jobs, D10 Dozer Operator and apply now. Applications not completed through the CTC website will not be treated as a priority.
If you believe you would be well suited to the position please APPLY NOW by link below
Click Apply for D10 Dozer Operator Workforce Solutions QLD