Cost Controller / QS – Solar Energy Project – FIFO Brisbane
From origins in 1898, RCR has grown to become one of Australia’s most diversified engineering and infrastructure companies, providing intelligent engineering solutions to the Infrastructure, Energy and Resources sectors. Through their in-house expertise they provide a comprehensive range of solutions for customers.
The RCR team has over 3,400 people supporting major projects across extensive network of operations in Australia, New Zealand and SE Asia.
About the Role
RCR is now firmly established as Australia’s leading Utility Scale Solar EPC contractor. With over 800MW of renewable projects currently under construction, they are seeking a Cost Controller / Quantity Surveyor with a background working on large construction / engineering projects to join in the delivery of Emerald Solar Farm.
Reporting directly to the Commercial Manager, you will apply your finance expertise ideally from construction or engineering sector to identify all project cost related matters whilst being responsible for the preparation and review of all project financial information.
key of Duties
- Manage the cost analysis, cost allocation & the majority of finance reporting associated with the solar project.
- Sub-contractor management and claims assessment
- Manage stakeholders at all level
- Support project-based procurement activities & review project expenditure, cost reconciliation
Skills and Experienced
- Sufficient relevant work experience in Cost/Project Controls/QS in EPC resources-based projects.
- Tertiary qualifications in Quantity Surveying / Engineering / Commerce or relevant discipline.
- QS / Construction management / Engineering background across construction and/or electrical projects, from commencement to completion.
- Technically strong in project cost planning, scheduling and reporting.
- Exposure to projects in excess of $25 million in construction value.
- Mature approach and ability to complete tasks and adapt to change within a fast-paced environment.
- Integrity in all aspects of their business while maintaining the highest professional standards;
- Mutual respect of our employees, customers, shareholders, the community and other stakeholders;
- Open and honest communication
- Commitment to there goals
Please note: This role is being sourced through RCR Tomlinson directly and they will not accept applications via external recruitment agencies. If you wish to be considered, please apply directly.
This is a permanent site based full-time position providing. If you have the skills and experience that they are looking for, click “Apply” to submit your resume.
The successful applicant will be required to provide contactable references and undergo a pre-employment medical and Drug & Alcohol test.
RCR is a company built on integrity with an absolute commitment to safety, performance excellence and developing productive, sustainable, mutually beneficial partnerships with there employees, clients and the wider community.
How to apply
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11Apply for Cost Controller Solar Energy Project FIFO Brisbane QLD