iMINCO Mining Jobs - sign up for 2020 mining jobs
Cost Controller – Shutdowns
Wisely is an Australian privately owned company providing end to end asset management solutions and professional support services to meet industry challenges.
The reputation has been built on the quality of our people and maintaining a reputation of delivery. They achieve this by building genuine business partnerships with their customers, providing a value add service and encouraging and empowering our people.
This position has a Monday to Friday roster with FIFO and accommodation provided.
Essential skills required:
- Financial / SAP / major projects
- Maintenance experience desired.
- Intermediate to Advanced MS Excel/Word
- Project systems knowledge (i.e. 1SAP/Primavera/MS Project/Meridian drawing management/etc) desired
Qualifications/ Tickets required:
- Accounting or Engineering degree desired.
- Relevant experience in this field will be highly regarded
Note: Wisely Group has a strong commitment to diversity within the workforce. As an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Employer, applicants from all backgrounds including indigenous cultures and women, are welcomed and encouraged to apply.
Submit an application for this role, use the Apply button below
Click Apply for Cost Controller Shutdowns Position