COS Machinery Operator – Live Stockpile Work
Programmed Skilled Workforce is currently seeking experienced COS Operators to work with an industry leading Iron Ore company based in the Pilbara region of WA. These positions are casual ongoing and the successful candidates will work a 2 weeks on, 1 week off FIFO roster from Perth.
Successful candidates will have experience operating the following equipment (or similar size equipment):
Selection Criteria include:
- Current Australian drivers license
- Experience on both of the above machinery
- MUST have nationally recognized dozer tickets
- MUST have strong experience working on live stock piles
- Able to pass a comprehensive pre-employment medical including DAS screen
- Demonstrated track record of working safely
- Willingness to work night & day shifts
- Provide two contactable referees’
COS Machinery Operator Live Stockpile FIFO Roster WA
Please submit your resume in a MS Word format by clicking on the Apply button below. All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain
To apply for this role please click the Apply button and SEEK will take you through the process.
Programmed Skilled Workforce will contact those candidates who match the selection criteria to discuss the role in more detail. Ongoing Casual Positions – Long-term work $45hr – Must have excavator and dozer tickets 2/1 Roster – Must have live stockpile experienceApply for COS Machinery Operator Live Stockpile FIFO Roster WA