Diesel Engine Systems Qualified Field Service Fitter
Extrastaff Mackay are searching for experienced underground Fitters with a DES qualification for a permament roles in the coal mining industry. Rosters vary depending on the site with 7/7 and 4/5/5/4 rosters available.
- Servicing and repairing mobile underground equipment.
- Support equipment during long wall relocations
- Attending breakdowns when required
- Diagnosing hydraulic, pneumatic and DES systems
The successful applicant must have have:
- Coal Board Medical ...*Coal Board Medical* and underground generic induction
- Diesel Engine Systems (DES) qualification
- Diesel Fitting mechanical trade
- Minimum 8 months’ underground experience
- Driver’s license and own transport
- Ability to work autonomously and be highly motivated
Not essential but preferred:
- Underground lifting operations certificate.
- Brake testing certificate.
- Gas testing certificate.
Please submit your resume in a MS Word format by clicking on the Apply button below. All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
Would you like to apply?
If you feel you would be suitable for this role and have the necessary qualifications, please apply via Seek and one of our consultants will be in touch.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Coal Mining Underground Qualified Field Service Fitter QLD