Coal Mining Loader Operators
C&H provides workforce solutions to a range of clients Australia wide. They are currently looking for Loader Operators (WA900 Komatsu) for one of their clients located in Blackwater.
To be considered for this role you must meet or exceed the following criteria:
- Up to date resume with at least two references
- Generic Coal Induction – Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*
- Coal Board Medical ...*Coal Board Medical*
- RII's [...Learn about RII's]’s – Loader Operation
- Rights to work in Australia
This role does not offer FIFO and you must make your own way to and from Blackwater to commence your shifts.
- Roster – 3 panel roster (day and night shift – 12 hour shifts)
- Accommodation and meal provisions will be supplied
- Duration – 3 month trial with ongoing work for suitable person
- Bus to and from Camp
Loader Operators – Flate Rate – $46.37
C&H has strict recruitment guidelines and as part of the recruitment process, shortlisted candidates will be required to undertake:
- One-on-one interview
- Reference checks
- Pre-employment Medical with Drug and Alcohol Screening
- VOC for relevant competencies
- Psychological testing
If you feel you have the required skills and are looking to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
How to Apply:
To register your interest in this position click on the “Apply Now” button.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Coal Mining Loader Operators Blackwater Mine Coalfields