See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Coal Mine Jobs Front End Loader Operator
Toll Group, part of Japan Post, is the Asia Pacific region’s leading provider of integrated logistics services, employing approximately 45,000 people across 1,200 locations in more than 50 countries.
Toll’s second-to-none capabilities and global reach help provide customers with logistics solutions capable of serving the most comprehensive global supply chains.
Reporting to an Operations Supervisor, this role will be responsible for working on loaders/trucks to stockpile/transport Lead, Zinc and Copper concentrate within the site whilst maintaining a safe working environment.
- Operation of the Cat 998, 980 and WA500/600 Loaders
- Loading of trains as required
- Stockpile management of Lead, Zinc and Copper concentrate within the site
- Comply with all aspects and laws of the chain of responsible
- Personal safety protocols to be followed at all times
- Following Safe Operating Procedures within the vehicle and site
Skills & Experience
- A current MC License
- A current Loader Ticket (Nationally accredited)
- 3-5 years MC Truck & Loader experience
- Forklift experience up to 20t
- Excavator experience and ticket
- Dangerous goods qualification
- Standard 11 Induction Training (Metalliferous) – Statement of Attainment
- FIFO from Townsville
- 7/7 Roster
- Camp accommodation provided
- Employee Assistance Program for employees and their families
- Regular Medical Checks to ensure the health of our operators
Working at Toll
At Toll, they are proud to be a leading integrated logistics provider in the Asia Pacific region. And know their success is due to the quality and skill talented people – quite simply, their people are most valuable asset.
They work hard to create a workplace that supports people’s careers and that is a safe, respectful and inclusive place to work.
Toll Group does not accept any unsolicited resume referrals from Recruitment Agencies. Please do not submit any resumes or associated profiles to any Toll Group employees. Toll Group will not pay any placement fees relating to unsolicited resume referrals.
All Toll Group employees must be entitled to work in Australia and undertake a criminal history check, pre-employment medical and drug & alcohol testing. Toll Group employees on this contract will be required to undergo regular blood tests.
How to Apply:
To register your interest in this position click on the “Apply Now” button.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 Induction TrainingApply for Coal Mine Jobs Front End Loader Operator FIFO Townsville QLD