Trade Qualified CHPP Operator Maintainer
- Well-known Mining Project | Dysart Region
- 7/7 Rosters | Super Paid on Every Hour
- Buses from Mackay and Rockhampton
Stellar Recruitment are partnered with one of the world’s largest mining providers. This company is focused on providing a safe and efficient work environment on site.
Due to a recent expansion in their CHPP department they urgently require trade qualified CHPP Operator Maintainers to start immediately on one of their key projects situated in Dysart.
About the Role:
If successful for this position you will be required to carry out repairs and maintenance as well as operate mobile equipment including dozers and loaders to maximize plant availability.
- Repairs and preventative maintenance of Preparation Plant and Heavy Equipment.
- Train load out operations.
- Operate dozers and loaders.
- Perform process control operations.
- Adhere to all site safety protocols and SOP’s
- Promote an enjoyable, safe and productive work environment
Skills & Experience:
- Trade qualified Mechanical Fitter/Boilermaker/Electrician
- Extensive experience working on a Coal Handling Preparation Plant
- RII's [...Learn about RII's]s or Transcript for dozers and loaders
- Current Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training* and Coal board medical
- Temp to perm opportunities
- A supportive environment with ongoing training and career development
- Stable contract
- Super paid on every hour worked
- Camp accommodation and meals provided
If you feel you have the required skills and are looking to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
If the above role appeals to you APPLY today!
This is an excellent opportunity for you to advance your career with a leading mining contractor. To apply for this role please follow the link below.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Coal Handling Preparation Plant Operator Heavy Maintenance Mackay
Resources and Infrastructure Industry (RII)
Commonly refered to as Black Coal Competency (BCC), the RII competency is one that can be attained by an operator who has previously worked in the industry and has completed a number of operating hours on various types of machinery.
RII competency is granted to prove correct and safe operation of mine site machinery. It is a very useful qualification to have, as it confirms the operator has the required experience and expertise.
You can transfer your nationally recognised civil Excavator, Front End Loader or Dozer tickets only to RII Black Coal Competencies.
Standard 11 Mining Induction
The Standard 11 is a course that provides skill and knowledge required for working in surface coal mines under the QLD Mining Inspectorate Recognised Standard 11.
If your job means you must access a Queensland coal mine site - you'll need a Standard 11.
The Standard 11 covers essential safety training designed to keep you and other workers safe from injury and harm when working on site.
You can book your course online and we will find a training provider close to your location - we do all the work for you.