See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
CLEANSKIN OPERATOR (Shift) – WorkPac Group
New to Industry Haul Truck Operators
Other highly regarded skills or tickets include:
* Standard 11 Induction Training Statement of Attainment
* Current QLD Manual Drivers License
* Ability to pass a pre-employment medical
* Machinery Experience
* Other Coal Industry Qualifications
These roles currently follow a 7/7 roster and meals and accommodation are included
You must have your application in by the close of the advertised date to be considered. Due to the expected high volume of candidates applying, only those that are successful in making it through to the next stage will be contacted.
If you have not received a response by this date, then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Dump Truck mining Jobs in Queensland by WorkPac Group
Published Date: 01/03/2019
Job Advertiser: WorkPac Group
Note: this job may or may not be still available.
Job Description: CLEANSKIN OPERATOR (Shift) job in the mines in Queensland
This is a sample Regional Queensland WorkPac Group mining and resource sector job from WorkPac Group, who are a leading labour hire company in Australia. They continually advertise a wide range of jobs for workers with experience as a CLEANSKIN OPERATOR (Shift).
How to apply for the WorkPac Group CLEANSKIN OPERATOR (Shift) job
There are many other jobs in the mines for CLEANSKIN OPERATOR (Shift). Here is a direct link to view similar mine jobs where applications can be made directly from the link provided.
Category: Mining, Oil & Gas
Dump Truck Operator Salaries
How much do dump truck production operators earn in the mines?
Depending on where you live, or which state the mine is located in, as you can see from the information below, the salaries are very different. In Queensland and New South Wales, mining wages are pretty much the same for Dump Truck Operators. Working at a Western Australian mine you can expect to earn about 20% more than if you worked in QLD or NSW.
Dump truck operator jobs are advertised on SEEK and other mining jobs boards regularly.
According to online jobs website Indeed (au.indeed.com), the average salary for a Dump Truck Production Operator in Australia is $41.98 per hour. Salary estimates are based on 326 salaries submitted anonymously to Indeed by Dump Truck Drivers. The data was collected from past and present job ads on Indeed over the last 36 months.
Payscale.com Dump Truck Driver Pay Estimates
Looking at the salary of an entry-level Dump Truck Driver with less than 1 year experience, you can expect to earn an average hourly wage (includes bonus, and overtime pay) of AU$42 based on 24 pay reviews.
With so many different and conflicting articles about pays, it's difficult to know what the exact take home pay is for a Dump Truck Operator.
Blackwater, Queensland Dump Truck Salaries +40%
According to Payscale.com, Dump Truck Operators in the Queensland Bowen Basin area of Blackwater, earn an average of 39.7% more than the national average. Dump Truck Operators also get more money in Western Australia (26.6% more) and Kalgoorlie (17.0% more). The lowest salaries can be found in Melbourne, Victoria (19.6% less), Brisbane, Queensland (16.2% less) and Sydney, New South Wales (14.3% less).
SEEK mining job salaries for dump truck production operators
What are dump truck operator employers looking for?
The following list is a collection of requirements you'll find in most advertised dump truckk operator jobs
- Experience operating CAT trucks
- A willingness to work rotating rosters
- Ability to contribute and work positively in a team environment
- Able to pass a pre-employment medical including drug and alcohol test
- Competitive Hourly Rate plus super on all hours worked
- Current Drivers Licence
- Current Standard 11 or willing to obtain a Standard 11
- Have a strong commitment to safety and Zero Harm and ensure this is a
- priority and at the forefront of all your decision-making
- Have a strong work history
- High level of safety awareness
- Relevant current RII Competencies
- Relevant RII/ SSE sign offs/ Competencies
- Right to work in Australia - Birth Certificate or Australian Passport
- Sound Work History
- Be reliable and a team player