Civil / Structural Engineer
As an ASX 200 and perennial high performing mining services business, Mineral Resources Limited (MRL) has and continues to develop a world-class portfolio of mining operations, mining services and greenfield projects. Since its foundation in 1993, the company has grown through strategic business development, consolidation and acquisition and now has a portfolio of market leading brands including Crushing Services International (CSI).
Crushing Services International (CSI) is a leading contract crushing provider tailoring world-class build-own-operate crushing, screening and processing plants world class mining clients. CSI specialist in the design and manufacture of major mineral processing facilities, including commissioning, providing on site operation and maintenance.
Reporting to the Principal Engineer your remit will include but not be limited to:
- Participate in cutting edge innovative engineering and design in all aspects of materials handling, construction and operations.
- Complete engineering calculations on all internal and external civil and structural works
- Maintain engineering accountability within area of control
- Ensure engineering outcomes are delivered within often challenging deadlines
- Ensure all applicable statutory and regulatory requirements are met
- Provide a high level of customer service across the business
Give yourself every opportunity to get this job. If you are applying, don’t send in your normal resume and cover letter. Make sure your resume is edited to show requirements for this job, or your application could be automatically rejected.
Note: This job will possibly receive a lot of applicants. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contained in this ad.
If you’re interested with your skills,experience and competencies match the above criteria, please click “Apply button”Click for more details and Apply for Civil / Structural Engineer Job