See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Civil Grader Operator – Perth WA
- Brabham location
- Immediate start available
- Work with a leader in the construction industry
Chandler Macleod is seeking an experienced Grader operator with recent road construction experience for a major road construction project in Brabham, north east of Perth.
- Current Grader ticket
- Current White Card
- Current “C” class manual drivers license. HR, HC or MC highly desired
- Recent experience as a Grader Operator working in Civil Construction, ideally working on road construction projects.
- Able to pass a drug & alcohol screen
- Available to commence work on Monday 11.12.17
NOTE: When you apply for this job Civil – Grader Operator, take a look at your current resume and cover letter. Always match the first page of your resume to details of the job. Search the job ad for keywords and add them into your resume because if you don’t, your application may be scanned and rejected before it even gets read by a human.
Please submit your resume in a MS Word format by clicking on the Apply button below. All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contained in this ad.
How to apply
If this sounds like you, and would like to be considered for this opportunity, please click the “apply” link to submit both your one page cover letter, and up to date resume.Apply for Civil Grader Operator Major project Brabham Perth WA
- Reference Number: 302089D_151255098330608
- Contact Details: Myles Johnson