See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
CHPP Superintendent Jobs Emerald
Hays are recruiting CHPP Superintendents for mining work around Emerald.
- Residential Role | Emerald
- Housing Allowance
- Privately Owned Underground Coal Mine
About the role:
Your new role as Superintendent Processing (CHPP) will see you strive to ensure the department is safely achieving the business plan accounting for cost & productivity whilst ensuring continuous improvement and team development.
The key areas of this role will see you providing consistent leadership focusing on the below key aspects/requirements:
- Budgeting & forecasting for all project activities including scheduling & costing
- Ensure an effective plan is in place and coordinate contractors/consultants as required
- Coordinate processing plans whilst ensuring both safety and productivity are maintained
- Facilitate the review & improvement of the processing plan using component life and operations reliability data
- Monitor and ensure timely turnaround of laboratory results
- Efficient and effective reporting to be maintained daily, weekly and monthly for production
- Ensure all statutory legislative requirements are met
- Identify and implement business improvement strategies
- Provide input for short & long-term planning
- Work alongside the CHPP Maintenance & Production Coordinators to ensure an efficient and smooth running CHPP
What you’ll need to succeed in CHPP Superintendent Jobs Emerald:
To be successful for this role you will hold the following attributes/qualifications:
- Experience in a similar role specifically within a CHPP
- Ability to work to deadline’s whilst still providing a quality outcome
- Excellent communication skills both written & verbal
- Management of contracts and financial budgets
- Ability to work autonomously
- Strong Computer Skills
- Trade Qualification or Equivalent
- S1, S2, S3 & G2 Competencies
- Standard 11 Induction Training or equivalent
What you’ll get in return for CHPP Superintendent Jobs Emerald:
This assignment will reward you with a PERMANENT position based in Emerald working on a Monday to Friday roster. You will be remunerated above the industry standard which will be inclusive of a housing allowance to assist you with residing in Emerald. Limited company discounted accommodation may also be available.
What you need to do now:
If you believe your skills & experience matches the above criteria and you are a leader in safety please send your resume to Ashleigh Kerr at Hays Ashleigh.email@example.com If you would like further Information.
** This job is no longer available, see our most recent mining jobs here.
Komatsu 830E Haul Truck
The Komatsu 830E is an ultra class dump truck used in Australian open pit mining operations an is designed and built in Peoria, Illinois by Komatsu America Corporation (parent company is the Japanese held company Komatsu Ltd.
The Komatsu 830E is a beast, with 231,000 kilogram capacity (255 short tons). Although this is a big truck, the 830E's load capacity is about 66% the capacity of the Liebherr T 282C and Caterpillar 797B.This is an electric truck and is being featured in many new mining operations as well established mines in WA and QLD.
The electric drive system is very different fromt the transmission/differential drive of traditional trucks. The diesel engine is connected to a GE traction alternator with high voltage cables transfering electricity to the two wheel motors at the rear of the truck.
Read more about the KOMATSU 830E mining dump truck on the Komatsu website
Resources and Infrastructure Industry (RII)
Commonly refered to as Black Coal Competency (BCC), the RII competency is one that can be attained by an operator who has previously worked in the industry and has completed a number of operating hours on various types of machinery.
RII competency is granted to prove correct and safe operation of mine site machinery. It is a very useful qualification to have, as it confirms the operator has the required experience and expertise.
You can transfer your nationally recognised civil Excavator, Front End Loader or Dozer tickets only to RII Black Coal Competencies.