CHPP Superintendent Jobs Emerald
Hays are recruiting CHPP Superintendents for mining work around Emerald.
- Residential Role | Emerald
- Housing Allowance
- Privately Owned Underground Coal Mine
About the role:
Your new role as Superintendent Processing (CHPP) will see you strive to ensure the department is safely achieving the business plan accounting for cost & productivity whilst ensuring continuous improvement and team development.
The key areas of this role will see you providing consistent leadership focusing on the below key aspects/requirements:
- Budgeting & forecasting for all project activities including scheduling & costing
- Ensure an effective plan is in place and coordinate contractors/consultants as required
- Coordinate processing plans whilst ensuring both safety and productivity are maintained
- Facilitate the review & improvement of the processing plan using component life and operations reliability data
- Monitor and ensure timely turnaround of laboratory results
- Efficient and effective reporting to be maintained daily, weekly and monthly for production
- Ensure all statutory legislative requirements are met
- Identify and implement business improvement strategies
- Provide input for short & long-term planning
- Work alongside the CHPP Maintenance & Production Coordinators to ensure an efficient and smooth running CHPP
What you’ll need to succeed in CHPP Superintendent Jobs Emerald:
To be successful for this role you will hold the following attributes/qualifications:
- Experience in a similar role specifically within a CHPP
- Ability to work to deadline’s whilst still providing a quality outcome
- Excellent communication skills both written & verbal
- Management of contracts and financial budgets
- Ability to work autonomously
- Strong Computer Skills
- Trade Qualification or Equivalent
- S1, S2, S3 & G2 Competencies
- Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training* or equivalent
What you’ll get in return for CHPP Superintendent Jobs Emerald:
This assignment will reward you with a PERMANENT position based in Emerald working on a Monday to Friday roster. You will be remunerated above the industry standard which will be inclusive of a housing allowance to assist you with residing in Emerald. Limited company discounted accommodation may also be available.
What you need to do now:
If you believe your skills & experience matches the above criteria and you are a leader in safety please send your resume to Ashleigh Kerr at Hays Ashleigh.firstname.lastname@example.org If you would like further Information.
Apply Here for CHPP Superintendent Jobs Brisbane
Learn more about the Bowen Basin mining location.
The Bowen Basin contains the largest coal reserves in Australia. This major coal producing region contains one of the world’s largest deposits of bituminous coal.
The Basin contains much of the known Permian coal resources in Queensland including virtually all of the known mineable prime coking coal. It was named for the Bowen River, itself named after Queensland’s first Governor, Sir George Bowen.
The Bowen Basin covers an area of over 60,000 square kilometres in Central Queensland running from Collinsville to Theodore and is dotted with many coal mines operated by multiple mining companies.
Caterpillar Haul truck 793
The 793F has a load cpacityof 226.8 ton (US) and a top speed of 60 kilometres an hour. It's a turbocharged air-to-air aftercooled diesel engine that has enhanced power management capability for maximum hauling performance. The C175-16 is a 16-cylinder, four-stroke design that uses long, effective power strokes for optimum efficiency.
The 793F, is an autonomous-driven truck. Over 100 793F trucks are now operating via Command for hauling, the Cat autonomous truck operations system, which is a part of Cat MineStar™
Read more about the CAT 793 automomous mining dump truck on our website.
Resources and Infrastructure Industry (RII)
Commonly refered to as Black Coal Competency (BCC), the RII competency is one that can be attained by an operator who has previously worked in the industry and has completed a number of operating hours on various types of machinery.
RII competency is granted to prove correct and safe operation of mine site machinery. It is a very useful qualification to have, as it confirms the operator has the required experience and expertise.
You can transfer your nationally recognised civil Excavator, Front End Loader or Dozer tickets only to RII Black Coal Competencies.