CHPP Superintendent Jobs Emerald
Hays are recruiting CHPP Superintendents for mining work around Emerald.
- Residential Role | Emerald
- Housing Allowance
- Privately Owned Underground Coal Mine
About the role:
Your new role as Superintendent Processing (CHPP) will see you strive to ensure the department is safely achieving the business plan accounting for cost & productivity whilst ensuring continuous improvement and team development.
The key areas of this role will see you providing consistent leadership focusing on the below key aspects/requirements:
- Budgeting & forecasting for all project activities including scheduling & costing
- Ensure an effective plan is in place and coordinate contractors/consultants as required
- Coordinate processing plans whilst ensuring both safety and productivity are maintained
- Facilitate the review & improvement of the processing plan using component life and operations reliability data
- Monitor and ensure timely turnaround of laboratory results
- Efficient and effective reporting to be maintained daily, weekly and monthly for production
- Ensure all statutory legislative requirements are met
- Identify and implement business improvement strategies
- Provide input for short & long-term planning
- Work alongside the CHPP Maintenance & Production Coordinators to ensure an efficient and smooth running CHPP
What you’ll need to succeed in CHPP Superintendent Jobs Emerald:
To be successful for this role you will hold the following attributes/qualifications:
- Experience in a similar role specifically within a CHPP
- Ability to work to deadline’s whilst still providing a quality outcome
- Excellent communication skills both written & verbal
- Management of contracts and financial budgets
- Ability to work autonomously
- Strong Computer Skills
- Trade Qualification or Equivalent
- S1, S2, S3 & G2 Competencies
- Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training* or equivalent
What you’ll get in return for CHPP Superintendent Jobs Emerald:
This assignment will reward you with a PERMANENT position based in Emerald working on a Monday to Friday roster. You will be remunerated above the industry standard which will be inclusive of a housing allowance to assist you with residing in Emerald. Limited company discounted accommodation may also be available.
What you need to do now:
If you believe your skills & experience matches the above criteria and you are a leader in safety please send your resume to Ashleigh Kerr at Hays Ashleigh.firstname.lastname@example.org If you would like further Information.
** This job is no longer available, see our most recent mining jobs here.