CHPP Operator Leading Hand
The CHPP Operator Leading Hand is responsible for leading a crew of CHPP Operators. The crew is responsible for operating, monitoring and maintaining the Coal Handling Preparation Plant (CHPP) and operating mobile equipment within the plant.
This includes Stockpile Dozers, ROM/Bypass/TLO Wheel Loaders and other ancillary mobile equipment. The CHPP Operator Leading Hand is responsible for ensuring that all allocated tasks are completed in a timely and efficient manner, to assist the CHPP team to achieve production and budget targets.
They are also responsible for instructing and coaching less experienced crew members in the operation of and care for plant and equipment. The CHPP Operator Leading Hand is also responsible for producing accurate daily production reports and identifying opportunities for improvement.
The position requires the successful applicant to work rotating day and night shifts.
- Sound computer literacy
- Commitment to high housekeeping standards
- Ability to take accountability
- Develop and maintain close interdepartmental relationships
- Experience in control room operation
- Experience working safely in an industrial environment
- Experience leading others will be advantageous
- Valid relevant trade qualification
- Relevant mobile equipment tickets (e.g. dozer, wheel loader)
- Current open manual Australian driver’s license
- Emergency response training advantageous, but not essential
NOTE: Did you know that your resume could automatically go into the bin if you don’t format it correctly. Recruiters these days use software to scan your resume for keywords they place in the job ad. This software tried to match up the words in the ad to the words in your resume. If there’s a mismatch – chances are your application will be ignored.
If you are interested in the above position, please click”APPLY” button belowClick for more details and Apply for CHPP Operator Leading Hand Job