CHPP Operator Jobs Mackay
Haynes is looking for CHPP Operators for positions in Mackay & Coalfields.
- $70 Flat Rate
- 7/7 Day / Night
- 6 months Relief Work
About *CHPP Operator Jobs Mackay:
At the Haynes Group they have had significant success in forming preferred supplier arrangements. They currently supply experienced personnel to various “Blue Chip” client sites and projects across the Mining, Civil, Construction, Manufacturing and Gas and Energy sectors.
Due to extensive business growth their client is seeking experienced CHPP OPERATORS / MAINTAINERS to work a relief roster for a 6month period. If you are a qualified Mechanical Fitter with extensive experience in CHPP Operations on a Black Coal Mine.
Does this look like you?
- Qualified Mechanical Fitter
- Experience maintaining, Operating & working around the CHPP & Wash plant
- RII's [...Learn about RII's] to operate a Dozer around Train load out
- Current Coal Board Medical- S4
- Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*- SOA
- Peabody Pegasus experience (preferred not essential)
- Current Australian Right to work
- Demonstrate high level of personal commitment to safety and follow standard work practices
- Passionate about quality of work and has a high attention to detail
- Actively role models’ values, work ethic and operates well in a team environment
In return they offer:
- Excellent $70 Flat rate
- 7/7 day-night
- 6month relief work roster
- DIDO Mackay
- Meals & Accommodation included
- Weekly pays
Resources and Infrastructure Industry (RII)
Commonly refered to as Black Coal Competency (BCC), the RII competency is one that can be attained by an operator who has previously worked in the industry and has completed a number of operating hours on various types of machinery.
RII competency is granted to prove correct and safe operation of mine site machinery. It is a very useful qualification to have, as it confirms the operator has the required experience and expertise.
You can transfer your nationally recognised civil Excavator, Front End Loader or Dozer tickets only to RII Black Coal Competencies.