You need a Standard 11 Mining Induction to be eligible for this job. If you don't have one and are not sure what this is, click the Standard 11 Mining Induction link further down the page.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
CHPP Maintenance Planner
The client is a globally diversified mining business who are leaders in innovation and technological advances and value their people about all else. Their portfolio spans across mining of all key resources and opportunities within this company are boundless. Opportunities for up skilling and even permanency will be available to individuals who demonstrate a passion for upholding their key values
About the role:
WorkPac are currently seeking a CHPP Maintenance Planner to fill a position on a mine in the Bowen Basin. This is a six month contract role. The successful candidate must have fixed plant planning experience. Systems knowledge in Ellipse is preferable but not essential. If you do not have an Ellipse background you will need to have had experience with other planning systems such as SAP.
Mandatory requirements include:
- Experience in Fixed Plant Maintenance Planning
- Current Coal Board Medical Section 4
- Standard 11 Induction Training
- Current unrestricted drivers license
- Experience using Ellipse , SAP or similar software
- Willing to provide a current drug and alcohol check
Benefits on offer:
- Ability to enter into negotiations regarding pay rates
- Accommodation and meals provided
- 6 month full time hours contract
This job will possibly receive a lot of applicants. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contained in this ad.
Give yourself every opportunity to get this job. If you are applying, don’t send in your normal resume and cover letter. Make sure your resume is edited to show requirements for this job, or your application could be automatically rejected.
How to Apply
Click on the Apply button for more information about CHPP Maintenance Planner
Click for more details and Apply for CHPP Maintenance Planner Job
About the Bowen Basin
The Queensland Bowen Basin contains the largest coal reserves in Australia. This major coal producing region contains one of the worldâ€™s largest deposits of bituminous coal.
The Basin contains much of the known Permian coal resources in Queensland including virtually all of the known mineable prime coking coal. It was named for the Bowen River, itself named after Queenslandâ€™s first Governor, Sir George Bowen.
The Bowen Basin covers an area of over 60,000 square kilometres in Central Queensland running from Collinsville to Theodore and is dotted with many coal mines operated by multiple mining companies.
Here's a list of mining companies with operations in the Bowen Basin.
- Peabody Energy Australia Pty Ltd
- New Hope Corporation Limited
- QCoal Pty Ltd
- Hail Creek Holdings Pty Ltd
- Mt Rawdon Operations Pty Ltd
- Glencore Coal Queensland Pty Limited
- Fitzroy Queensland Resources Limited
- Conquest Mining Limited
- Ravenswood Gold Pty Ltd
- BHP Coal Pty Ltd/li>
- Baralaba Coal Company Pty Ltd
- Anglo American Metallurgical Coal Pty Ltd
- Santos Limited (JV with Santos Limited, Petronas Total and Kogas)
- TEC Coal Pty Ltd
- TerraCom Australia
- Coronado Curragh Pty Ltd
- Yarrabee Coal Company Pty Ltd
For a more detailed view of the above list, here's the link to Queensland State Development mines list