CHPP Maintenance Planner
The client is a globally diversified mining business who are leaders in innovation and technological advances and value their people about all else. Their portfolio spans across mining of all key resources and opportunities within this company are boundless. Opportunities for up skilling and even permanency will be available to individuals who demonstrate a passion for upholding their key values
About the role:
WorkPac are currently seeking a CHPP Maintenance Planner to fill a position on a mine in the Bowen Basin. This is a six month contract role. The successful candidate must have fixed plant planning experience. Systems knowledge in Ellipse is preferable but not essential. If you do not have an Ellipse background you will need to have had experience with other planning systems such as SAP.
Mandatory requirements include:
- Experience in Fixed Plant Maintenance Planning
- Current Coal Board Medical ...*Coal Board Medical* Section 4
- Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*
- Current unrestricted drivers license
- Experience using Ellipse , SAP or similar software
- Willing to provide a current drug and alcohol check
Benefits on offer:
- Ability to enter into negotiations regarding pay rates
- Accommodation and meals provided
- 6 month full time hours contract
This job will possibly receive a lot of applicants. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contained in this ad.
Give yourself every opportunity to get this job. If you are applying, don’t send in your normal resume and cover letter. Make sure your resume is edited to show requirements for this job, or your application could be automatically rejected.
How to Apply
Click on the Apply button for more information about CHPP Maintenance Planner†
Click for more details and Apply for CHPP Maintenance Planner Job