CHPP Maintenance Boilermaker/Crane Operator/Rigger
CHPP Maintenance Boilermaker Crane Operator Rigger Jobs QLD
One Key Resources, part of the Fircroft Group, is a specialist provider of Managed Workforce and Labour Hire solutions to the Mining, Oil & Gas and Infrastructure Industries. An employer of choice, One Key Resources employs Open Cut and Underground Operators, Tradespeople and Support Staff at close to 100 locations across Australia.
They are seeking experienced CHPP Boilermaker to work at a mine site in the Bowen Basin near Dysart. The client is a Tier 1 Mining Contractor who requires skilled, experienced and safety minded individual’s for ongoing opportunities.
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- 3 years+ experience in a coal mining CHPP role
- Willingness to pass a D&A test
The qualifications/certifications required include:
- Australian recognized trade qualifications as a Boilermaker
- RII's [...Learn about RII's] Working at Heights
- Crane Ticket
- Rigger Ticket
- Current Drivers License
- Current Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training* or BMA Induction Statement of Attainment
In return they can offer:
- Ongoing work – 12 months +
- Immediate start
- 7/7 roster
- Day Shift only
- Meals and accommodation provided
- BIBO from Rockhampton
- Competitive hourly rates + Super on all hours worked
- Weekly pay
If the above role appeals to you APPLY today!
This is your opportunity to establish an exciting career path that only a dynamic mining company can provide. To submit an application for this position, use the Apply button below. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*.
One Key Resources is committed to workplace diversity and strongly encourages female and indigenous candidates to apply.
Click Apply for CHPP Maintenance Boilermaker/Crane Operator/Rigger