Treatment Plant Operator QLD
Downer is a diversified engineering and services business. With over 19,000 employees they build strong relationships of trust with customers, truly understanding and predicting their needs and bringing them world leading insights and solutions.
Infrastructure Services division operates three business units: Road Services; Infrastructure Projects and Utilities. As they continue their evolution of growth and innovation, the best people are critical to the success in supporting there customers and catering to market demands.
Downer’s Utility business is managing the Operations and Maintenance contract for Cannonvale and Proserpine Recycled Water Treatment facilities. Due to an internal transfer, they have an excellent opportunity for experienced Treatment Plant Operator to join the team in Cannonvale.
About the role
The Treatment Plant Operator will manage and coordinate the onsite day to day contractual outcomes of the Cannonvale Wastewater Treatment Plant. The primary responsibilities of this position will be to operate and maintain waste water treatment infrastructure under the direction & guidance of the plant manager to ensure compliance with regulatory, statutory and contractual requirements.
In detail, they include:
- Ensuring and maintaining compliance with license and contractual requirements
- Ensuring and maintaining timely intervention and adjustment of process critical control points to prevent license excursions
- Assist with timely intervention and adjustment of process critical control points to prevent license excursions.
- Undertake laboratory analysis in accordance with contract and license requirements
- Assist with the management and coordination of day to day activities of treatment plant operational activities to ensure compliance with license and contractual requirements inclusive on on-call activities.
Candidates must have the following:
- Trade background with or Cert III Water operations
- Min 2 Yrs. in site operations role
- Experience in operating and maintaining MBR plants with good process analysis skills and practical laboratory procedure
- Experience with sampling and laboratory analysis.
- Be accountable for own actions, high level of discipline, self-motivation, organizational and time management skills;
- Good verbal and written communication skills
What they can Offer
- An opportunity to work for a major ASX listed company.
- The ability to build your professional career in a multi-disciplined business environment.
- A supportive and dynamic team environment.
- A workplace that takes responsibility and accountability for the care and protection of peers, the business, the communities in which we operate, and the environment.
- Great employee benefits
How to apply
To apply for this great opportunity, please click the “Apply” button.
Click Apply for Cannonvale Wastewater Treatment Plant Operator Whitsunday Islands QLD
For more information, about the role please contact: Sanjay Kumar – Talent & Sourcing Business Partner E: firstname.lastname@example.org (Please note that applications will not be accepted via email. Please submit your application via the advertisement).
Please note: This job for Treatment Plant Operator will possibly receive a lot of applicants. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contained in this ad.