See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Treatment Plant Operator QLD
Downer is a diversified engineering and services business. With over 19,000 employees they build strong relationships of trust with customers, truly understanding and predicting their needs and bringing them world leading insights and solutions.
Infrastructure Services division operates three business units: Road Services; Infrastructure Projects and Utilities. As they continue their evolution of growth and innovation, the best people are critical to the success in supporting there customers and catering to market demands.
Downer’s Utility business is managing the Operations and Maintenance contract for Cannonvale and Proserpine Recycled Water Treatment facilities. Due to an internal transfer, they have an excellent opportunity for experienced Treatment Plant Operator to join the team in Cannonvale.
About the role
The Treatment Plant Operator will manage and coordinate the onsite day to day contractual outcomes of the Cannonvale Wastewater Treatment Plant. The primary responsibilities of this position will be to operate and maintain waste water treatment infrastructure under the direction & guidance of the plant manager to ensure compliance with regulatory, statutory and contractual requirements.
In detail, they include:
- Ensuring and maintaining compliance with license and contractual requirements
- Ensuring and maintaining timely intervention and adjustment of process critical control points to prevent license excursions
- Assist with timely intervention and adjustment of process critical control points to prevent license excursions.
- Undertake laboratory analysis in accordance with contract and license requirements
- Assist with the management and coordination of day to day activities of treatment plant operational activities to ensure compliance with license and contractual requirements inclusive on on-call activities.
Candidates must have the following:
- Trade background with or Cert III Water operations
- Min 2 Yrs. in site operations role
- Experience in operating and maintaining MBR plants with good process analysis skills and practical laboratory procedure
- Experience with sampling and laboratory analysis.
- Be accountable for own actions, high level of discipline, self-motivation, organizational and time management skills;
- Good verbal and written communication skills
What they can Offer
- An opportunity to work for a major ASX listed company.
- The ability to build your professional career in a multi-disciplined business environment.
- A supportive and dynamic team environment.
- A workplace that takes responsibility and accountability for the care and protection of peers, the business, the communities in which we operate, and the environment.
- Great employee benefits
How to apply
To apply for this great opportunity, please click the “Apply” button.
Click Apply for Cannonvale Wastewater Treatment Plant Operator Whitsunday Islands QLD
For more information, about the role please contact: Sanjay Kumar – Talent & Sourcing Business Partner E: email@example.com (Please note that applications will not be accepted via email. Please submit your application via the advertisement).
Please note: This job for Treatment Plant Operator will possibly receive a lot of applicants. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contained in this ad.
Dump Truck Operator Salaries
How much do dump truck production operators earn in the mines?
Depending on where you live, or which state the mine is located in, as you can see from the information below, the salaries are very different. In Queensland and New South Wales, mining wages are pretty much the same for Dump Truck Operators. Working at a Western Australian mine you can expect to earn about 20% more than if you worked in QLD or NSW.
Dump truck operator jobs are advertised on SEEK and other mining jobs boards regularly.
According to online jobs website Indeed (au.indeed.com), the average salary for a Dump Truck Production Operator in Australia is $41.98 per hour. Salary estimates are based on 326 salaries submitted anonymously to Indeed by Dump Truck Drivers. The data was collected from past and present job ads on Indeed over the last 36 months.
Payscale.com Dump Truck Driver Pay Estimates
Looking at the salary of an entry-level Dump Truck Driver with less than 1 year experience, you can expect to earn an average hourly wage (includes bonus, and overtime pay) of AU$42 based on 24 pay reviews.
With so many different and conflicting articles about pays, it's difficult to know what the exact take home pay is for a Dump Truck Operator.
Blackwater, Queensland Dump Truck Salaries +40%
According to Payscale.com, Dump Truck Operators in the Queensland Bowen Basin area of Blackwater, earn an average of 39.7% more than the national average. Dump Truck Operators also get more money in Western Australia (26.6% more) and Kalgoorlie (17.0% more). The lowest salaries can be found in Melbourne, Victoria (19.6% less), Brisbane, Queensland (16.2% less) and Sydney, New South Wales (14.3% less).
SEEK mining job salaries for dump truck production operators
What are dump truck operator employers looking for?
The following list is a collection of requirements you'll find in most advertised dump truckk operator jobs
- Experience operating CAT trucks
- A willingness to work rotating rosters
- Ability to contribute and work positively in a team environment
- Able to pass a pre-employment medical including drug and alcohol test
- Competitive Hourly Rate plus super on all hours worked
- Current Drivers Licence
- Current Standard 11 or willing to obtain a Standard 11
- Have a strong commitment to safety and Zero Harm and ensure this is a
- priority and at the forefront of all your decision-making
- Have a strong work history
- High level of safety awareness
- Relevant current RII Competencies
- Relevant RII/ SSE sign offs/ Competencies
- Right to work in Australia - Birth Certificate or Australian Passport
- Sound Work History
- Be reliable and a team player