See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Bulk Push Dozer Operators NSW
MRS Services Group is the Hunter Valley’s solution in mining and maintenance support. Based in Muswellbrook (Upper Hunter Valley, New South Wales) MRS Services Group has evolved today into a comprehensive offering of specialized services.
There experience in providing the highest quality services, resources and solutions to every client has led to MRS Services Group being recognized by many as an industry leader.
MRS Services Group’s Civil and Earthworks Division provides a range of mine site assistance services to various Hunter Valley mine sites.
About the role
They are currently seeking experienced bulk push dozer operators to join Civil and Earthworks division.
- 4 Panel Roster
- 1 year Fixed term contract with the possibility for extension
To be considered for these roles you will:
- Be able to provide competencies and demonstrate safe and effective operation.
- Ability to pass Challenge test.
- Have a positively focused attitude towards housekeeping, health, safety and the environment
- Pass Coal Board Medical including D & A testing
- Current full (unrestricted) Driver licence
- Possess a flexible can do attitude
- Reside in (or willing to relocate to) the Hunter region.
- Flexible to changing work hour
If you feel you’re up for the challenge and meet the requirements and are interested in pursuing this fantastic opportunity, please apply online via Seek attaching your resume.
If the above role appeals to you APPLY today!
This is an excellent opportunity for you to advance your career with a leading mining contractor. To apply for this role please follow the below link.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 Induction TrainingApply for Bulk Push Dozer Operators Hunter Valley Mining NSW